• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Which Loser's Sockpuppet is "Lithium"?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I've noticed a fair few that do, especially those that have passed the 5k mark so have custom titles. That's why I believe that threat would have a deterrent effect.
    One can be given a custom title at any point. Chico and DS23 have custom titles but never reached 5k.

Banning seems a far more effective deterrent than post count removal. IMO.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The issue is that I dont think anyone cares about post counts. Except atw.

HTH
    I've noticed a fair few that do, especially those that have passed the 5k mark so have custom titles. That's why I believe that threat would have a deterrent effect.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    It would be an effective threat to some of the morons that make these unfunny and pointless trolling sockies.
    The issue is that I dont think anyone cares about post counts. Except atw.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    You cant do that! Look how many posts I would lose.....
    It would be an effective threat to some of the morons that make these unfunny and pointless trolling sockies.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I don't care who owns this damn stupid sockie so long as it's banned, deleted and the owner banned for a month or two with their postcount reset to zero
    You cant do that! Look how many posts I would lose.....

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I don't care who owns this damn stupid sockie so long as it's banned, deleted and the owner banned for a month or two with their postcount reset to zero

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Don't know but I am seriously beginning to question the sanity of some of the (regular) posters on here.
    Name and shame.

Unless you mean me that is....
    She said "beginning to", not "have always"

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Don't know but I am seriously beginning to question the sanity of some of the (regular) posters on here.
    Name and shame.

Unless you mean me that is....

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    My Guess is Lithium is a previous loser, who is now working/living at a new IP. I am sure his fun will be short lived.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Are you implying that we're not all there?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Andyw is the girls choice
    HAB's
    You're right.

Hang on, this is a secret ballot. How did you know? Have you got access to the votes or are you spying on me.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Don't know but it's not a very good one.

Something very cyberfoolesque about him.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied

The Andyw option is usually the protest vote against any of the other options.

How can I spoil my ballot paper in protest now?

EDIT - or is this a glimpse of the future for elections in the UK now?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    HAB's

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...