• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    I have every confidence in my crash and burn.

I don't think any explanation is needed

I must have stolen Xeno's crash and burn crown by now.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    In a (quite possibly vain) attempt to get out of IT, I am booked on an assessment thingy early next week, so will be rejigging my CV to cut out the technical jargon.

And digging out the accident and public liability policies I need to attend. What are they going to get us doing?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

... I shall probably watch crap on TV in my pants and try some experimental cooking with ingredients that contain more calories than threaded.
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Same hear, I also need to bag up the tree branches I chopped down 3 weeks ago.

Some glitzy people on another thread are talking about NY bars and diving in the red sea... .................................................. ........

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I suppose I'd better mow the lawn again.

This 4 weeks between mowings seems to work reasonably well.

Grass looks very long though.
    Same hear, I also need to bag up the tree branches I chopped down 3 weeks ago.

Some glitzy people on another thread are talking about NY bars and diving in the red sea... .................................................. ........

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Have a great weekend everyone, mine starts now!

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Brother in law's stag party. Messy.
    Particularly as he seems to already be married

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Do let us know ....
    I have every confidence in my crash and burn.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    And if that doesnt go to plan I'm sure SA knows a couple of game Geordie lasses who could help you out
    Nah, though she is hapy to suggest I hook up with my mates wife after too much vino

Sockpuppet in not letting it go mode

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Brother in law's stag party. Messy.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Damn right. She better show she respects me or she'll be getting the cold shoulder even if she is foxy as hell.
    And if that doesnt go to plan I'm sure SA knows a couple of game Geordie lasses who could help you out

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Damn right. She better show she respects me or she'll be getting the cold shoulder even if she is foxy as hell.
    Do let us know ....

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Dont you feel pressured into sleeping with her just because she's paying mind!!! You're not a piece of meat!!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Picking DD1 up in a couple hours.
    DD1&2 swimming lessons Sat morning, afternoon walking around scarecrow festival in local village.
    Sunday bowling and roast dinner

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied

Dont you feel pressured into sleeping with her just because she's paying mind!!! You're not a piece of meat!!
    your right Sal, positive thinking, SP look at yourself in the mirror beforehand and repeat

"your a big hard long piece of man meat grrrrr".. go get 'em tiger
    Last edited by chef; 7 August 2009, 12:17.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Getting taken out on Tuesday so I'm hoping she'll (different person to last night) will pay then. Then again I'm also hoping she'll sleep with me

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Hmmmm - how come it's always you who pays?
    Pah! It was your idea. You said we should hook up, can't expect her to put out without a little wining and dining do you

Er a real answer .... becuase I'm a nice guy? Getting taken out on Tuesday so I'm hoping she'll (different person to last night) will pay then. Then again I'm also hoping she'll sleep with me

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    We're out on a mate's motor cruiser put-putting up the Thames.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X