• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lock up your sons/brothers/selves"

Collapse

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    watch the transformation in all it's hideous car crash glory.

Compare the first few pics with the one 4th from last
    One for the lads:

You look at that photo and you know she is going to honk.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    check out the sig fussy-boys
    Oooops sorry - misread that... I thought it said "No Scrote"

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Gawd! You're really not fussy are you, EO?

And those teeth! I thought wooden teeth went out of fashion with George Washington.
    I would only bone her to make the philosophical point that beauty is only skin deep and that I am not a shallow person. Plus she is probably so desperate for a stud like me, that she might give me a 'special'.

check out the sig fussy-boys

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    She used to be alright, not my type but certainly better than many. These days she's just

I don't get it...
    She used to be Rough as a Badgers Ars*.......
    Now she is Scrawny as a rake Rough as a Badgers Ars* and shes got tatoos!

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    mmmmmm boobies
    Gawd! You're really not fussy are you, EO?

And those teeth! I thought wooden teeth went out of fashion with George Washington.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    What's with the muffins shoved down the front of her dress! They look like they're attached with velcro!
    mmmmmm boobies

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    What's with the muffins shoved down the front of her dress! They look like they're attached with velcro!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    She used to be alright, not my type but certainly better than many. These days she's just

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    She'd be a looker in Swindon.

Whoooooooarrrrrrrrrrr!

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Trust me, there is not enough alcohol in the world for me to wake up groggy headed next to that pig.
    Well there certainly wouldn't be enough alcohol in the world because Amy has already had most if it.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    IMO, blakey should have stuck with it.

She'll top herself with the amount of crap she ingests and he would have got all the money!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    jeez. you guys are sooo fussy

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Trust me, there is not enough alcohol in the world for me to wake up groggy headed next to that pig.

Leave a comment:

• Jet Setter
    replied
    I'd rather stick it in a spider infested hole. I think it would come out of that looking more servicable.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Oh! She is such a skank

Not even with yours old chap, not even with yours.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X