• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have YOU ever done anything unhygienic"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    That would be stale urine. Only fresh urine should be used for wounds. The Romans (What did they ever do for us?) used stale urine as a bleach.
    That's what I meant by keeping chillblains at bay. A Doctor friend recommended weeing on my hand if I had one...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    EO - 'Saaaarrrrge'
    Hard as fck Sergeant - 'What now you scouse cnt'
    EO - 'Saaarrrge, where's the bog paper?'
    HaFS - 'Here, look - thats yer bog roll' (pointing to a small square of paper the size of a postage stamp)
    EO - 'Saaarge, that wouldn't even cover me starfish'
    HaFS -'You dont wipe your @arse with it. Fold it twice and use it to clean under yer fingernail'
    I also do:

- you need a square piece of paper
    - fold it in half
    - fold it in half the other way
    - tear out the corner bit so that when it opens there is a hole in the middle
    - put your finger through the middle
    - insert into oriface and use fingers on outside of paper to get between the cheeks clean
    - as you pull the paper off, wipe finger
    - use the little bit you tore out to scrape under the fingernail

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Just dropped a boiled sweet on the hotel room carpet after unwrapping it. Picked it up, no hairs, popped into mouth.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    That would be stale urine. Only fresh urine should be used for wounds. The Romans (What did they ever do for us?) used stale urine as a bleach.
    Yep. I could only vaguely remember the stale bit, so left it out.

Another use for fresh urine - thawing out a frozen door lock on an old Mini., so that the key will turn.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    <Pause waiting for loads of Flames from "Real Men" who pish down their trousers/wipe thier hands on their shirt/pish while holding their Lunch Roll etc>
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    If you dont piss on your hands and you keep your tackle clean then there is no need to wash.
    FFS - I was kidding when I said I would get flamed by "Some Sad Tossers" who thought there was no need to wash thier hands after a pish!

Presumably Gunslinger doesn't need to wash his hands after a Tulip either... cos he uses paper!!
    Or possibly if its a hard Tulip its not worth even wiping!!!

:despairing head shaking smilie:

Remind me if we ever meet:
    a) Not to shake hands with you
    b) Not to share food with you

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    If you dont piss on your hands and you keep your tackle clean then there is no need to wash.
    There is the fallacy (sorry). You can't keep your tackle clean, it's just not possible. Therefore you need to wash your hands after you've touched it (possibly with fresh urine?). Anyone putting it in their mouth is certainly doing something unhygienic, though they may think it worth the risk. As indeed you may think it worth the risk to you from contact with their mouth.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Google "Two girls one cup" but not from work...

Ok, I checked it out & like the Ken Bigley video couldn't actually go through with watching it. Gross.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I was off into the ooloo once in the army. Kit stripped down to the bare minimum so we could carry more water and ammo.
    wrappers off tins, handle sawed off the toothbrush, one half of a boot brush etc etc.

EO - 'Saaaarrrrge'
    Hard as fck Sergeant - 'What now you scouse cnt'
    EO - 'Saaarrrge, where's the bog paper?'
    HaFS - 'Here, look - thats yer bog roll' (pointing to a small square of paper the size of a postage stamp)
    EO - 'Saaarge, that wouldn't even cover me starfish'
    HaFS -'You dont wipe your @arse with it. Fold it twice and use it to clean under yer fingernail'

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Riiiight.

So when you're finished a pee, you don't think there might be a bit of post pish drippage in your pants later, meaning your willy might pick some of that drippage up, and next time you go for a slash and whip out your whanger, you still not washing afterwards?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Are you implying that you don't wash your hands after a pish without someone having to "remind" you............

<Pause waiting for loads of Flames from "Real Men" who pish down their trousers/wipe thier hands on their shirt/pish while holding their Lunch Roll etc>

PS - Your whole knob......... Do they call you stumpy!!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    So I was told, a few months back. I guess it is still on, otherwise he would be back. There is always the possibility he has a sockpuppet now
    Very true! If so....

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    No way.... is he? Crikey!

So I was told, a few months back. I guess it is still on, otherwise he would be back. There is always the possibility he has a sockpuppet now

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Xen is back with his old gf, so he doesn't have to vent on here
    No way.... is he? Crikey!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by centurian View Post
    Had a GF who always insisted that I wash my hands after having a pee - without fail.

However, a few hours later, she was more than happy to put my whole knob in her mouth, lick it, such it and swallow down what came out of it.

Never could quite work out that inconsistency... and I certainly wasn't going to point it out to her...
    Are you implying that you don't wash your hands after a pish without someone having to "remind" you............

PS - Your whole knob......... Do they call you stumpy!!

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    soz Cojak, still working on my Diver joke.

I, too , wonder where xen is

Xen is back with his old gf, so he doesn't have to vent on here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X