• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "10 pounds an hour? Is this a mistake?"

Collapse

• pzz76077
    replied
    Originally posted by blacjac View Post
    You measure your success by being in continual work and you plan to retire.......
    Yes, hence the reason I can afford to retire at 50. (Though in actual fact Im only retiring from IT, other interests will keep me more than busy).

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
    Not too sure of your meaning, care to elaborate??

PZZ
    You measure your success by being in continual work and you plan to retire.......

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    He's another fresh off the presses

Business Analyst - Pharmaceutical Contract
    Ok it looks more like a data analysis role but 10-13 and hoping to get pharma knowledge also!
    ISTM that a good 10 or a dozen Nice-To-Haves are now seen as free, given that every job gets so many applicants that some of them will also have whatever else you might think of.

I'm sure the agencies go back to the clients to get more keywords to cut down the candidate lists, so they get anything the client can think of, and then demand it. As for helping to find the best candidate, it's about as useful as specifying that you must have a left-handed red-haired Lithuanian.

Leave a comment:

• b0redom
    replied
    Various schools around the world, mostly Middle East and North Africa.

PZZ
    You are Osama bin Laden, and I claim my free WMD.

Leave a comment:

• rsingh
    replied
    Originally posted by MrToast View Post
    No school then?
    Friends

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Originally posted by blacjac View Post
    So you are going to volunteer to be a failure then?
    Not too sure of your meaning, care to elaborate??

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    Being in continual work is how I measure my success, how about you? Working??

PZZ
    I did have a few more a while back, sold the flat in Luxembourg as I no longer plan to work there for example and bought some land to build my retirement home on next year.

PZZ
    So you are going to volunteer to be a failure then?

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Originally posted by MrToast View Post
    No school then?
    Various schools around the world, mostly Middle East and North Africa.

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• MrToast
    replied
    Traveled continuously since I was a young child.

PZZ
    No school then?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    He's another fresh off the presses

Business Analyst - Pharmaceutical Contract

Global organisation are seeking a highly communicative Business Analyst, to provide analytical support and advise to the Supply Policy team and commercial operations teams, in the monitoring and control of customer level supply.

This is a challenging role, where you will work with a team of 3 analysts, working on an in-house database to analyse trends relating to pharmaceutical products, which are supplied to pharmacies and other dispensers of medicine.

The data will be in Excel and you will be responsible for analysing general market and specific trends to ensure companies are not ordering more medicines than required and if so these cases will be investigated. Other duties will be involved and further details will be discussed on applying for the role.

We are looking for candidates with the following skill sets:

*Strong business analysis skills, with expertise in data management and manipulation especially in Excel. (The candidate that would fit well in this role will have more business analysis and trends experience, rather than be IT focused)
    *High attention to detail.
    *Excellent analytical skills, with strong numeracy, data analysis and interpretation experience.
    *Previous experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry, with ideally a good working knowledge of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
    *Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
    *Would be an advantage, however not essential to have experience of pharmaceutical sales data sources.

This is a unique opportunity offering a competitive hourly rate, Dependent upon experience and an opportunity to work with a leading organisation.

Location Kent
    Country UK
    Start Date ASAP
    Duration 6 months
    Rate £10.00 - £13.00 per annum
    Employment Business Jenrick CPI
    Contact Lindsay Hill
    Telephone 01932 245 500
    Email [email protected]
    Web Link http://www.jenrickcpi.co.uk
    Reference JSLM32341
    Posted Date 09/07/2009 10:20:50

Ok it looks more like a data analysis role but 10-13 and hoping to get pharma knowledge also!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Sounds like a pain to me. Not to mention the paperwork involved with insurance, utility bills, taxes, etc with having homes to manage in several countries.

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Don't you find it tiring travelling so much between your homes?
    Traveled continuously since I was a young child.

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I did have a few more a while back, sold the flat in Luxembourg as I no longer plan to work there for example and bought some land to build my retirement home on next year.

PZZ
    Don't you find it tiring travelling so much between your homes?

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    I am curious to know why only 6 houses, why not more ?
    Ran out of cash?

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    I am curious to know why only 6 houses, why not more ?
    Ran out of cash?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X