• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My poor feet!!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My poor feet!!!"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    That will be the necrosis setting in. Next step is Gangrene. If your feet start to smell like rotting flesh it's time to start worrying.

HTH
    Not that kind of funny colour!

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    That will be the necrosis setting in. Next step is Gangrene. If your feet start to smell like rotting flesh it's time to start worrying.

HTH
    No point worrying just get out the hacksaw

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Lost my big toe nail last week, 2.5 months after a badly fitted ski boot totally flipped it.

Quiet disconcerting, I sympathise

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    One of my toes has actually turned a funny colour and the nail looks as though it's going to come off.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Oh - I and I was going to ask if you were feeling better...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Update

One of my toes has actually turned a funny colour and the nail looks as though it's going to come off.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    check the back of the toes, if they have blackened - get the tape out and strap em
    They're fine. But thanks.

The webbed one's are already "strapped" to each other...

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    A nurse friend of mine ( female I hasten to add ) told me that if you flick it sharply at the base of the head, if you see what I mean, swelling ceases to be a problem
    I suspect you misheard. She said "lick it" not "flick it".

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Nope, not broken(I can move them and there's no crunching noise!
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    One of them was really bady swollen on Saturday but he could move it - so I don't think it was broken.
    check the back of the toes, if they have blackened - get the tape out and strap em

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Thanks, mate!
    You're welcome

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    A nurse friend of mine ( female I hasten to add ) told me that if you flick it sharply at the base of the head, if you see what I mean, swelling ceases to be a problem
    Thanks, mate!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Ohhhhh

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Where is that thread I created for you 2?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    <-----tumbleweed
    Ohhhhh

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    It was no where near as bad yesterday....
    <-----tumbleweed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X