• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My poor feet!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a spate of similar accidents in my early youth, I've grown used to wearing shoes indoors now all the time.

Now, if I have to remove the shoes, I feel immediately paranoid and anxious about my poor tootsies, so they go back on pretty quick.

I only take them off for a bath or bed.

I've banged in to things since ofc, but suffered no injuries. They feel like a second skin now.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
      I reckon he tripped over his knuckles

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Bastard bastard bastard!

I've just cracked my toes on the door frame while walking around in bare feet!

I did it on Friday evening against the edge of the sofa, on Saturday morning on a tool box when the guy came to fix the central heating!

Wtf? Now, I can kick things pretty damn hard and not feel it too much but bastard door frames, sofa's and tool boxes hurt like f**k!!!!

Thanks guys, I feel better now!
        Have you broken any of the toes ?

If so I feel your pain, mine took ages to heel and I still suffer now 18 months later.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

If so I feel your pain, mine took ages to heel and I still suffer now 18 months later.
          Nope, not broken(I can move them and there's no crunching noise!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

One of them was really bady swollen on Saturday but he could move it - so I don't think it was broken.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              One of them was really bady swollen on Saturday but he could move it - so I don't think it was broken.
              I was quite swollen yesterday too!

Comment

I was quite swollen yesterday too!
                It was no where near as bad yesterday....
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  It was no where near as bad yesterday....
                  <-----tumbleweed

Comment

<-----tumbleweed
                    Ohhhhh
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Where is that thread I created for you 2?

Comment

Working...
                      X