• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why I am starting to despise my Parish Priest"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    somebody fancies Theroux ?
    Is he not regarded as the thinking woman's crumpet? Think the burd has a thing for him. Mind you, when I climb into bed and squeeze an egg out under the blankets and mumble something about a dutch oven I can see where she might have a point.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    In the Theroux documentry on the Phelps the grandaugher was fairly tasty and Theroux never missed a chance to flirt with her for the wind up. Grandad was not slow to see that and told him he was no longer welcome around chez Phelps, they claimed it was because he had a kid out of marriage, it looked though as she had carnal desires on the bloke.
    somebody fancies Theroux ?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    In the Theroux documentry on the Phelps the grandaugher was fairly tasty and Theroux never missed a chance to flirt with her for the wind up. Grandad was not slow to see that and told him he was no longer welcome around chez Phelps, they claimed it was because he had a kid out of marriage, it looked though as she had carnal desires on the bloke.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Did that guy check things with God before drawing the rather smutty sodomy cartoon on his placard?
    I thought he was protesting against the Phelps bods?

I don't think I'd wander the streets with a placard like that. Everyone would think I was a bum bandit.

Are they just a seriously repressed family? I bet there's just one member who is the father of all the others; that's usually the way with these screwed-up weirdos. A bit too much 'hands-on healing'.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    Gross or net income? In either case, fool.
    It's a bloody tax efficient way to give if you set up a deed of covenant, especially if you are on the top rate of tax.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    There are only 2 that are not allowed in the country. They will get a kicking if they turn up.
    I think HM customs can be relied upon to give them a cavity search.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    There are only 2 that are not allowed in the country. They will get a kicking if they turn up.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I thought the phelps were on the not-wanted list of the government?
    They are. I sincerely hope no-one has told them and they get the "full treatment" on arrival at Heathrow Immigration

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Looks like the Phelps family are coming to Scotland to protest as the COS are probably going to enrole a gay minister for the first time. I hope they know what they are doing, they will be lucky to get out the country without a severe beating, or with their wallets.
    I thought the phelps were on the not-wanted list of the government?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Looks like the Phelps family are coming to Scotland to protest as the COS are probably going to enrole a gay minister for the first time. I hope they know what they are doing, they will be lucky to get out the country without a severe beating, or with their wallets.
    Did that guy check things with God before drawing the rather smutty sodomy cartoon on his placard?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Can we enter him in the 2012 Olympics?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    His daughter, Shirley Phelps-Roper, said: “The curse of God is on Scotland. She is beyond redemption. We are coming to demonstrate because what is happening so crosses the line and there is no recovering from it.

“For all the people discussing this issue, nothing lies ahead for them except sorrow and misery in this life and eternity in hell.”
    Tell us something we don't know love.

linky

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cheshire Cat
    replied
    my priest rejected the invitation of dinner, as he wanted to get off straight after the ceremony to watch the ireland vs england six nations match.
    he didn't ask for donation, except in passing saying "whatever we felt appropriate".
    bunged him a couple of hundred quid.
    Shalom!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    I am usually not like this when around people of any belief in person. I am not really sure why I got so aggressive this morning.

I really don't care much what others believe.

To anyone who felt offended, take this as an apology.
    Apology accepted, sweetheart!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X