• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why do men understand biology so much better than women ?"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Tasted of humous?

Unfortunately, vegetarians tend to fart more, which I guess could have put you off the taste.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    eating vegetarians
    I once had a vegetarian girlfriend. Her femininity tasted a lot better than the previous girlfriend who worked at a fishmonger.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    I do that if I'm eating with vegetarians - insert the steak knife and make a mooooooooooooooooooooooo noise, if for no other reason than to upset 'em!
    eating vegetarians

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    I do that if I'm eating with vegetarians - insert the steak knife and make a mooooooooooooooooooooooo noise, if for no other reason than to upset 'em!
    Good Job that man!

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    She must give a mean BJ

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    My wife cleans the bones of every scrap and sucks out the marrow. ( Yes, I'm still talking about lamp chops ). Beef marrow is also very tasty.
    wow. I've got to try that out

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    AWWW..... I'm hungry now - Pogle want MEAT!!!!!
    Coming from a guinea-pig avatar that's surprisingly disturbing.

My wife cleans the bones of every scrap and sucks out the marrow. ( Yes, I'm still talking about lamp chops ). Beef marrow is also very tasty. Don't bother with pork though.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Sweetheart, are you sure you don't have PMT?
    Snrrk Snrrk

What's the joke?

Q: Why does it take a woman with PMT 30 minutes to make a cup of coffee?
    A: It just DOES, right?!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    lol

this is not a poll or a quiz, just a simple question

they are supposed to be equal to us and all that ....BUT....

Why do men understand biological differences so much better than women ?

tonight I made the missus lamb chops with cheddar mash potatoes. Taking her plate to the kitchen afterwards, I noticed loads of juicy lamb bits left behind on the bones.

being ver green and watching my carbon footprint and worried about global warming, I decided to nibble her ex-chops. Naturally I got busted and now she thinks I am a savage.

But I am not, I just understand the bone structure of a lamb chop better than she does

The tastiest meat is closest to the bone. An alternative to your approach is to use the Mrs' leftover chops to make a stock; the little bits of meat still clinging to the bones will give your stock a rich flavour and if you've properly caramelized the meat, a pleasing brown colouring to any gravy you might make. This way the lady's objections to chewing meat from the bone have a desirable side effect.

Besides, why do men know so much more about cooking than women?

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    "Paging Mr. Pogle..."

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    <snigger>

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Sweetheart, are you sure you don't have PMT?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
    I used to have a PM who'd come out with that line every night at dinner, your not FC are you?
    Nope, not as far as I am aware. Unless he's Sparticus.

It's not an original line by anymeans

The other version is "If a good vet could get it up on it's feet again it's done just right."

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

My parents say they expect my steak to moo when I first cut into it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X