• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What have I posted today that could upset a mad woman?"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    He's not scottish either then.
    She's Manx.
    Female
    Works in IT
    Doesn't drink at lunchtime.
    Has a girlfriend.

Three of these are true.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    They might, I suppose

For the paranoid: no, I'm not logging that information, just sending it back to you.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    damn
    He's not scottish either then.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I don't like whisky
    damn

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    it's taken me less than a minute to track you down

your a jock
    male
    work in IT
    like curry
    like drinking whisky
    incognito - or should I call you dave ?

I don't like whisky

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    For all we know you could be making all this up.

Can you give us the blog urls so we can see what really is going down.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    If she can't have you, nobody else will. Be very worried !!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    started to include details I had never told her. Pictures from websites, my name, my company name, my address, my ex clients etc.

I made the mistake of replying to the accusations and that just made things worse. She started emailing me alot, even asking to meet for a make up drink!?
    I asked her not to contact me. it died down for a bit then another blog appeared with an IP tracker, doh I looked at it at work not realising. the next day she's ringing me up at work. Then somehow, she gets my ex directory phone number (not something I have posted on the web) and starts ringing that talking to my gf and sneakily geting her email to send such lies as "we were planning weekends away together", "we were in love".
    Holy sh*t!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    You understand wrong. it's not a woman scorned situation. It's not a relationship that went sour. There was no relationship, there was no meeting. i hardly knew her any more than I know any of you. I didn't even know her name. But she has made it her job to find out anything and everything about me. Ringing up my home and speaking to my partner was the top hat.
    In my mind this should have been over months ago. But no, if I ignore it then blogs are posted, one is probably being written now. If I ask her to stop by replying to her daily email, she says she will and appologises, then starts it all again. Even posting on here (and not mentioning her) upsets her and causes her to ring up ranting. Before this post what exactly should upset her today?

Well I've had enough!

That's 100% stalking mate - get it sorted.
    Last edited by SallyAnne; 24 March 2009, 20:20.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I asked Mrs Tester early on. She scared the sits out of me by asking if I wanted children when we’d been together for a couple of weeks. I said no, and she said ‘thank heavens for that’ as she doesn’t want kids either. I then realised it was an opportune moment to ask her if she had any mental issues I should know about. Seeing as she trained as a psychiatric nurse, she seemed quite realistic about the whole mental health issue and said ‘everyone’s a bit loony really, but at least I don’t have any dangerous mental conditions’.

I like her!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I WILL NOT be controlled.
    You're just not ready for marriage are you hun?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    But would they not therefore determine whom your client is, your username and "computer name" based on their website code?
    They might, I suppose

For the paranoid: no, I'm not logging that information, just sending it back to you.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I consult for a very, very large multinational and I believe the proxy comes out somewhere in the Netherlands. Good luck tracking down a guy called Incognito.
    But would they not therefore determine whom your client is, your username and "computer name" based on their website code?

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied

your a jock
    male
    work in IT
    like curry
    like drinking whisky
    Plan B: Stalking classes

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I consult for a very, very large multinational and I believe the proxy comes out somewhere in the Netherlands. Good luck tracking down a guy called Incognito.

your a jock
    male
    work in IT
    like curry
    like drinking whisky

Leave a comment:

Working...
X