• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stick your finger in"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Adds a whole new meaning to "pull my finger"

"No go on, really, pull my finger. I can't get the bloody USB key out!"

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    A finger of fudge is just enough...

I'd fit a retractable, razor-sharp claw. With a safety mechanism, in case it extended while nose-picking.

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    I'd have Fingermouse fitted.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I'd have a chocolate finger fitted.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Mmmph! Mmmmmmph! [jiminy cricket] Don't do it Drewster! Just Don't!![/jiminy cricket] Mmmmmmmmmmph!!
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Were you considering going down the route of "What's the difference between a blonde and a bowling ball"?
    [Bites knuckles] Mmmmmmmph! [/bites knuckles]
    [Tears streaming] MmmmmmmPh! [/tears streaming]
    [jiminy cricket] Just Don't!![/jiminy cricket]

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Mmmph! Mmmmmmph! [jiminy cricket] Don't do it Drewster! Just Don't!![/jiminy cricket] Mmmmmmmmmmph!!
    Were you considering going down the route of "What's the difference between a blonde and a bowling ball"?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Reminds me a bit of Kryten's groinal attachment's.

If anyone else lost a digit - what would your attachment of choise would it be

I think I would just like a normal finger however a Swiss Army Knife may prove useful.
    Captain Hook or one of those Inspector Gadget thingymabob's

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    I think I would just like a normal finger......

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Reminds me a bit of Kryten's groinal attachment's.

If anyone else lost a digit - what would your attachment of choise would it be

I think I would just like a normal finger however a Swiss Army Knife may prove useful.

Leave a comment:

• FSM with Cheddar
    replied
    I think this could be the trigger point for first contact.
    Finally they will see we are becoming one with our technology.

Hopefully his finger will ensure that he never needs to use his floppy again!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Stick your finger in

Stick your finger in

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...USB-drive.html

Working...
X