• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Zitgasm

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Zitgasm"

Collapse

• Purple Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGcXKIK6GXg&fmt=18

I've put the URL to the high quality version, just for that extra grossness.
    And by a curious coincidence: they have Semolina and Jam in the canteen for lunch today. Even has the requisite curious lumpy bits. Lovely.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    "Mount OlymPUSS" <-----

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Think that's bad? I tried clicking on one of the related links and it said something to the effect that it was so gross that I had to sign in/up first.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Havn't watched it but I can guess

My ex is a gp and one of her favorite jobs while training as a junior doctor was lancing boils and cysts. She particularly liked the ones where she had to go digging around inside to get the solid lumpy bits out.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Better out than in.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    OMG, I feel sick.

I've never been more sickened by something I've seen on you tube.

Please folks...you do NOT WANT to click that link, nor play it during lunchtime in the office, as you walk away from your PC.
    The clue was in the title

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    That's a boil not a zit.

I have no idea how/why he left it so long to get it sorted.

Maybe he's single and has nobody looking out for him.

Leave a comment:

• Durbs
    replied
    Aw no, i couldnt stop myself clicking it. What the hell is that stuff coming out at 1:19? Nooooo.

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    I think the more switched on of us realised that

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    OMG, I feel sick.

I've never been more sickened by something I've seen on you tube.

Please folks...you do NOT WANT to click that link, nor play it during lunchtime in the office, as you walk away from your PC.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I think that this is one of those URL's I'll pass on...

Leave a comment:

• Purple Dalek
    started a topic Zitgasm

Zitgasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGcXKIK6GXg&fmt=18

I've put the URL to the high quality version, just for that extra grossness.

Working...
X