• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What political party do you support?"

Collapse

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Have a cuddle
    Aww, thanks

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Have sure you come up for air, Stu.
    And you - cheeky sod can have the paddle

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    As I have said before I would like to see an "abstain" option on the ballot to send a message.
    In my Uni days all SU exec ballots had a RON (Re Open Nominations) option. RON won a lot. It crippled the running of the exec. It did focus the minds of the candidates.

That, or the abolition of party politics all together..... just thought!
    Nice idea, but like minded individuals will always gather together. Even if they are not allowed to advertise as such it will become clear over their careers as to their political leanings.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Have a cuddle
    Make sure you come up for air, Stu.
    Last edited by Xenophon; 6 October 2008, 09:12. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I'm grumpy this morning, coffee machine's broken
    Have a cuddle

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    I'm pretty sure the SNP/Plaid Cymru / Norn Iron political parties get a touch more votes than Greens, UKIP and the BNP ...

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    You are AtW and I claim my 5 collectively-farmed potatoes.

Leave a comment:

• HeliCraig
    replied
    I have voted. That said, I wonder how much of my opinion is based on "habit" or "being set in ones ways."

As I have said before I would like to see an "abstain" option on the ballot to send a message.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Hey - at least he added one to this poll, hence my vote. Tories - best of a bad bunch.
    I'm grumpy this morning, coffee machine's broken

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    The Andyw option's meant to be at least mildly amusing.
    Hey - at least he added one to this poll, hence my vote. Tories - best of a bad bunch.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I do not support a political party. I vote for the one I think is best capable at the time.

No one party holds all the answers for me. I end up voting for the least bad rather than the best.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I support the Conservatives because Nick Griffin, Nick Clegg, Caroline Lucas, Gordon Brown, Richard Taylor, and Nigel Farage are slack-jawed morons.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Independent Kidderminster Hospital and Health Concern... you mean you'd like to support them to run the country?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    The last 3 options are poor Andyw substitutes imo

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X