• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What political party do you support?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not support a political party. I vote for the one I think is best capable at the time.

No one party holds all the answers for me. I end up voting for the least bad rather than the best.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      The Andyw option's meant to be at least mildly amusing.
      Hey - at least he added one to this poll, hence my vote. Tories - best of a bad bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Hey - at least he added one to this poll, hence my vote. Tories - best of a bad bunch.
        I'm grumpy this morning, coffee machine's broken
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I have voted. That said, I wonder how much of my opinion is based on "habit" or "being set in ones ways."

As I have said before I would like to see an "abstain" option on the ballot to send a message.

That, or the abolition of party politics all together..... just thought!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            You are AtW and I claim my 5 collectively-farmed potatoes.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'm pretty sure the SNP/Plaid Cymru / Norn Iron political parties get a touch more votes than Greens, UKIP and the BNP ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                I'm grumpy this morning, coffee machine's broken
                Have a cuddle
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Have a cuddle
                  Make sure you come up for air, Stu.
                  Last edited by Xenophon; 6 October 2008, 09:12. Reason: typo
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

As I have said before I would like to see an "abstain" option on the ballot to send a message.
                    In my Uni days all SU exec ballots had a RON (Re Open Nominations) option. RON won a lot. It crippled the running of the exec. It did focus the minds of the candidates.

Nice idea, but like minded individuals will always gather together. Even if they are not allowed to advertise as such it will become clear over their careers as to their political leanings.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                      Have sure you come up for air, Stu.
                      And you - cheeky sod can have the paddle
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X