• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Don't try this at home..."

Collapse

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Says a lot about the media. Why tell us that he was naked? Does that make it more newsworthy? It's not as if a pair of Speedo's would have helped him in that situation anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Is it normal for my cheeks to clench and my eyes water while reading that?

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    "Minor injuries"? Doesn't sound that bloody minor to me!

"Slipped on the way to the toilet" indeed. Getting up to some sort of pervy sex game more like.

Reminds me of some of the stories that I used to hear from nursey types. Like the guy who ended up in A&E in agony, because he had an elastic band wrapped so tightly around his cock that it was cutting off the blood supply, and he couldn't get it off. His excuse was that he was unwrapping something, the elastic band shot off, hit the wall, and bounced back onto his penis. A likely story!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Not quite that bad but long time ago a spring on our mattress broke, I turned over and the sharp end went right through one buttock, couldn't think why I couldn't get out of bed at first.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Ouch.

I wouldn't recommend this either: http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/200...87_ntnews.html

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Ouch.

I wouldn't recommend this either: http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/200...87_ntnews.html

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    I'm relieved there were no pics in that link

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    "He slipped on his way to the toilet and became impaled through his groin."

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Don't try this at home...

Don't try this at home...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/7535064.stm

Trusty rusty spike...

Working...
X