• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SA prostitution plans condemned"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Though can't really comment from experience, never actually paid money for it.
    been paid money for it

I think experience of the long-term realities is garnered more by the payee than the payer.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Why not?

Always thought legalising it & taxing it was a darn sensible idea.

Fewer sold into sex slavery, less drugs, more control of disease. Big guards on the door to stop girls being hit, Counselling for workers who need it. Makes sense.

Though can't really comment from experience, never actually paid money for it.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Imagine my shock to find that this article was about South Africa and nothing to do with CUK's favourite bride-to-be.

You just can't trust headlines these days.
    Ay, you wont six.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Do you do a group rate or discount for CUKers?
    There would be, of course, be a PCG membership discount

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Do you do a group rate or discount for CUKers? Your other half can join in for the ladeez (and xen when he is not in denial).

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Legal? It should be compulsory. Where is my over 60s "extras" allowance from the govt? that's what I want to know.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Market rates
    Do you have an agent? Can I apply? I promise my cut will be lower than DA's

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Market rates
    In this one specific case, the more experience she has, the less you want to payher

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

So what do prices start at?
    Market rates

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    My hubs-to-be is a contractor too, so he'd just be happy for the extra cash...

So what do prices start at?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    SA prostitution plans condemned
    Well my mother-in-law-to-be wasn't exactly happy seeing the stripper's c*ck in my face on the floor of my local on Saturday...so I guess she'd definately condemn any prostitution plans...but other than that, I can't say I know of anyone who'd be that shocked by it

My hubs-to-be is a contractor too, so he'd just be happy for the extra cash...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    Vag Guru and Excrement Slave:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

HTH.
    I wonder if claiming ironic intent when it doesn't apply is meta-ironic.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Vag Guru and Excrement Slave:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Sheer genius!
    No flies on CFK indeed!