• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: OMG its wednesday

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "OMG its wednesday"

Collapse

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Now I find that its wednesday and the public library is closed.
    Can't you go for a "Mctulip With Lies" on Wednesdays?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Why, yes it does. Thanks oracleslave.
    No worries

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    HTH
    Why, yes it does. Thanks oracleslave. Obviously a riveting thread I missed out on.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    I am working for a small company at the moment in Altrincham, the unit constsist of, managers office, server room, testing room and my dev office.

plus a kitchen and a loo. If I dropped a log, it would empty the premises so I have taken to walking into Hale to the public library if I need to choke a darkie. Last week I was busting, I waddled down the 1.5 miles to Hale, with the turtles head and touching cloth, 30 mins of walking like John Wayne.

Fckkkk library closed on a wednesday.

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Why, do you normally go to the Library for a poo?
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    I'd prefer it if you forced the library to open on a wednesday for my convenience

Why, do you normally go to the Library for a poo?

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Now I find that its wednesday and the public library is closed. I need to do a large poo and I cant do it here, it would stink the unit out. Why does this have to happen to me ?
    secure unit

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    holy moley. Its Wednesday.

Last night I had ten pints and floated home over Manchester like a huge Dirigable, till the missus caught and tethered me to a tree in the back garden.

Now I find that its wednesday and the public library is closed. I need to do a large poo and I cant do it here, it would stink the unit out. Why does this have to happen to me ?

Is your nick meant to be ironic?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Eh? Should I explain how hangovers work.
    I'd prefer it if you forced the library to open on a wednesday for my convenience

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Last night I had ten pints and floated home over Manchester like a huge Dirigable, till the missus caught and tethered me to a tree in the back garden.

Eh? Should I explain how hangovers work.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

EO - you really should be an author. Failing that - a stand-up comedian.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    Am I the only one with a "job" on this board?
    Are you responsible for the recent spate of UFO sightings with your beer powered flight?
    And furthermore, is the Sandbar still open? What about Jilly's *ockWorld? The Ritzy!

I will have a 'big job' ver ver soon.

as for ufo sightings, wasn't that a huge bloated object that made funny 'beep beep' noises and frightned the animals ?? mmm yup, that might have been me. hic

sandbar and jillys ? i dont know them places

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied

Am I the only one with a "job" on this board?
    Are you responsible for the recent spate of UFO sightings with your beer powered flight?
    And furthermore, is the Sandbar still open? What about Jilly's *ockWorld? The Ritzy!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Wilmslow, is that you?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic OMG its wednesday

OMG its wednesday

Working...
X