• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OMG its wednesday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I am working for a small company at the moment in Altrincham, the unit constsist of, managers office, server room, testing room and my dev office.

plus a kitchen and a loo. If I dropped a log, it would empty the premises so I have taken to walking into Hale to the public library if I need to choke a darkie. Last week I was busting, I waddled down the 1.5 miles to Hale, with the turtles head and touching cloth, 30 mins of walking like John Wayne.

Fckkkk library closed on a wednesday.

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Why, do you normally go to the Library for a poo?
    HTH

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      HTH
      Why, yes it does. Thanks oracleslave. Obviously a riveting thread I missed out on.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Why, yes it does. Thanks oracleslave.
        No worries

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Now I find that its wednesday and the public library is closed.
          Can't you go for a "Mctulip With Lies" on Wednesdays?

Comment

Working...
          X