• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Punch Cards on ebay..."

Collapse

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    How dare you ruin my top 5 on saturday night?

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Prophetic @ 3:17

and did they really make that noise @ 1:47... sounds a bit like Seaview

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Why not just buy new ones;

http://www.cardamation.com/

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I used to work with punched cards. They were great. Cue someone else to come along and talk about paper tape.

I used to use old PDP-8/e programs as streamers to decorate my bedroom at Christmas

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Damn it, I wished 'd kept that old 8" drive now and that 120cps modem.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    I#'m wondering if purchasing one with Wilmslow as the name and "the tale of the neighbour who couldn't park" as the story.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Must be a PC thing....

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I used to work with punched cards. They were great. Cue someone else to come along and talk about paper tape.

Leave a comment:

• Rymez2K
    replied
    Blast that was going to be my plan B.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Whot's with eBay? huh?? Tried setting up paypal and everything else... whit a palaver.

Anything I need rid of I put on gumtree in 5 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    "a computer card punched using the genuine ICL* punched card code with your name or message"

Code:
    10 GOTO 10
    ought to do it

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    "This is a unique opportunity! You won't find this offer anywhere else on eBay!"

I think there might be a reason for that!

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Punch Cards on ebay...

Punch Cards on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VINTAGE-COMPUT...QQcmdZViewItem

Ok.

Which of you lot is it?

Working...
X