• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A website referencing a wlot's of folks who make Chico look like self styled atheist."

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Errm, I think you guys have missed the point a bit
    It's not them wot are kooks, but they collect kookiness......
    Errm, no. I think the Kooks reference was to the people who posted those comments originally, not the collectors of same.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Errm, I think you guys have missed the point a bit - it's a site dedicated to "the most hilarious, bizarre, ignorant, bigoted, and terrifying quotes from fundies all over the internet!"

It's not them wot are kooks, but they collect kookiness......

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I think "kooks the lot of 'em" refers to Americans.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Kooks, the lot of 'em.
    Humm, not religious intolerance I trust ?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Kooks, the lot of 'em.

Shall we invite them over?

Leave a comment:

• Bod
    replied
    'Aunt Flo' has been born again ! Hallelujah !

Leave a comment:

• Bod
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    On the strength of this, I can see a CUK Vacation on the horizon... http://www.rr-bb.com/
    That entire site is comedy genuis.

We should share our newly created username's here to increase the mirth.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    This has got to be a site for a CUK day out
    Before you go on vacation, make sure you have this handy toolbar installed, "hymns while you surf" !
    http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo/392...c_Toolbar.html

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    And they've got no problems with free webmail addresses

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    On the strength of this, I can see a CUK Vacation on the horizon... http://www.rr-bb.com/

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Some of these must be spoofs. ( Or is it an American site? ).

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    OK, own up - which one of you is Ned?

TAXING VIOLATES GOD'S LAW, 'THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!" NOT ONLY IS IT SINFUL TO COLLECT OR RECEIVE TAXES, IT IS ALSO SINFUL TO WILLINGLY PAY TAXES!

Ned, Jesus on Taxes Website [Comments (27)] [2008-Feb-06]
    Submitted by jsonitsac

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Fantastic

I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie

JohnR7,

I often debate with evolutionists because I believe that they are narrow mindedly and dogmatically accepting evolution without questioning it. I don't really care how God did what He did. I know He did it.

TexasSky,

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    OK I know Chico isn't real, but lot's of these guys most certainly are.

http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/top100.aspx?archive=1

My personal favourite:

I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back.
    Chortle, great find snaw. I don't think this lady has quite twigged that if her son's dirty magazine features men, he's probably sneaking guys into his room

Leave a comment:

Working...
X