• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oi! I thought of it first"

Collapse

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Watch it AtW or I will start picking on those "majectic" robots that keep visiting my site.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I prefer the "Ball of the foot on the tail, rock foot gently forward squeezing the slugs intestines out of its slitting head" method.

Black and yellow go together wonderfully.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I think the term is "Poison Dwarf" not Poisoned. they would be dead or at least very ill if poisoned and hence no bother really

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
    She detested the "poisoned dwarf" who lived next door.
    Your dad?

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    My kids painted snails last year and then lobbed them over the fence.

Several of them were found again this year.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Sorry Xog but my mum was hurling slugs next door back in the 60s. She detested the "poisoned dwarf" who lived next door.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Pensioner hurled slugs over neighbours' fence

Can I sue for breech of copyright?
    Nah, I've used a badminton or tennis, for the real big uns, racket since I were a kid.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    They should have bought a house next to a successful dealer in stolen goods. Good fences make good neighbours.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    She should have smashed the Windows
    The Windows were just trying to protect the fence.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    She should have smashed the Windows

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic Oi! I thought of it first

Oi! I thought of it first

Pensioner hurled slugs over neighbours' fence

Can I sue for breech of copyright?

Working...
X