• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "the not so nice things you have done thread"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I wasn't allowed to stay up to watch it.....
    What's happened to your avatar, Carling?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    "The upside is when I pulled I still liked them the next day"

So you're single then
    It's alright, baggy's lent me his life partner. She deflates after use and doesn't answer back.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "The upside is when I pulled I still liked them the next day"

So you're single then

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    I saw V, not a pretty outcome that those mutant little lizard tongue babies.
    Hmmm... I have got a tail, and often fancy eating people. I had put it down to the weather, but not so sure, now.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I wasn't allowed to stay up to watch it.....

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Just be grateful I'm not your dad, or more likely, your grandad...

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    I could have been, but Sas beat me up the stairs!!!
    sasguru is sterile and can't get it up anyway, so I think I'm safe on that score.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Oh God!
    I could have been, but Sas beat me up the stairs!!!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I've never believed these "I woke up with a munter much below my standards" stories. The fact is you fancied her on some level, and if you were so pissed you couldn't see at all the night before, it's unlikely your performance was up to much.
    Like the old saying... "I've never been to bed with an ugly woman, but I've woken up with one or two..."

Agree ample cleavage helps, and its only in the morning that it wasn't just that that was ample.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I'm guessing the combination of excessive beer consumption, youthful male hormones and dimly lit nightclubs didn't feature much in your life. I think cleavage usually has a role to play as well.
    Not much of a drinker I guess. The upside is when I pulled I still liked them the next day .

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Is DavieJones your dad?
    Oh God!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    You bastard! That was my Mum!
    Is DavieJones your dad?

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I've never believed these "I woke up with a munter much below my standards" stories. The fact is you fancied her on some level, and if you were so pissed you couldn't see at all the night before, it's unlikely your performance was up to much.
    sasguru: You've been similarly rebuffed in the morning by a big, beefy man that you thought, for the umpteenth time, would be "the one", haven't you? Your bitter words speak volumes. Try being a bit less easy, and lose a few pounds, love. It'll all work out in the end, I'm sure. Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    He doesn't believe the stories because he hasn't much experience with pulling the opposite sex.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    On the farm we plugged up the electric fence to stop the cows going into one half of the field. We didn't know if it was working and nobody wanted to touch it to check. So I shouted the dog over. It saw this bright orange wire it hadn't seen before and, with her wet nose, sniffed it. She got a shock and because she thought we were her friends, tried to jump to us, on the other side of the fence. The fence promptly collapsed around her and she started a dog form of body popping. After a while we unplugged her, safe in the knowledge that our fence was working. She died shortly after, but she was 14.
    thats just cruel.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X