• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Holier than thou Muslims ..."

Collapse

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman View Post
    Hahaha...and all those that commented at the time in your thread! peow peow

Mailman
    The fact that no one commented is irrelevant.

The fact that you didn't, speaks volumes!
    Last edited by Clippy; 25 September 2007, 19:03.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by trsisko View Post
    another pointless thread, she probably meant like drinking and clubbing, doesnt mean she doesnt do normal things lol like talk to ppl, like she was in the cantten before some twat of an It contractor decides to over hear and stir tulip up on this site.

its not bourn again christian tulip its just muslims r muslims , not backward lol
    Did you type with the boxing glove on again?

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Looks like the articles made you look like the plank you are.
    Hahaha...and all those that commented at the time in your thread! peow peow!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ... really got my goat.
    Ah, you're a satanist.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    another pointless thread, she probably meant like drinking and clubbing, doesnt mean she doesnt do normal things lol like talk to ppl, like she was in the cantten before some twat of an It contractor decides to over hear and stir tulip up on this site.

its not bourn again christian tulip its just muslims r muslims , not backward lol
    Yeah thanks for that contribution, innit?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Please, none of your teenage txtspk tulipe. Thank you.
    Learn to spell, too. Ta.
    Oh, and learn to punctuate. Cheers!
    Hear, hear!

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied

Please, none of your teenage txtspk tulipe. Thank you.
    Learn to spell, too. Ta.
    Oh, and learn to punctuate. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• trsisko
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Looks like the thread got about the attention it deserved!

Mailman
    Looks like the articles made you look like the plank you are.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Can anyone translate this for me?
    err...nope

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Probably why them eye-rainians couldnt figure there chav sisters out eh?

Mailman
    Can anyone translate this for me?

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Dont follow. Why would anyone want to impersonate an old Czech motorcycle?
    Probably why them eye-rainians couldnt figure there chav sisters out eh?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Get your peanut around this one then, Einstein.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...e-mailman.html
    Looks like the thread got about the attention it deserved!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    No, disliking Islamism because of its (temporary?) lack of reason has nothing to do with the race of the person involved. It's quite clearly absurd and hypocritical for a Western born muslim to completely turn their back on the host culture. To then mouth on about it with a holier-than-thou attitude, in an annoying little girl voice really got my goat.
    But with it being ramadan, she shouldn't bite the hand that feeds her (well not during daylight)
    (I'll get me coat)

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Still off eh? Good stuff. It's about 1.5 years for me and I'm going to run a half-marathon next summer. Tis like a new lease of life.
    Compare and contrast:
    Keith Richards and Jim Fixx.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X