• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Quick!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Quick!"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post

However, Lizards have a certain fondness for C4. It tastes like Nougat.
    Well that explains his breath

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Fox - Lizard hybrid. I just wear the comedy cat costume for kicks really.

Yes, the police have posed a problem in the past. The previous cow doorstep deployment ("leather" bag infiltration plan #73) resulted in a controlled explosion, hence the demolished house.

However, Lizards have a certain fondness for C4. It tastes like Nougat.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Very Cunning, as long as the police don't turn up and blow you up for being a suspicious unattended suitcase.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    You need to infiltrate her house to tell for sure.

Curl up on the doorstep and ring the doorbell. She'll open the door and instantly assume that someone has left an expensive alligator-skin bag (no offence). Once safely inside, wait until her back is turned, open an eye and take a crafty peek. If she's still too big, just eat her.

See? Flawless.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Looks ok to me... if a little on the large side...
    Built for comfort, not for speed. Now't wrong with that

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    I'm very well, thankyou, SA, busy looking out of my window at the wrecked house across the road... the semi-neked lady poked her head out through the curtains this morning... haven't seen her for a while...

Is it usual that a lady only has black underwear? Or might it just be the same underwear with an accumulation of dirt? (Judging by the state of the house...).
    Pervy lizard!!!

So, is she hot?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Morning SA... do we have your full attention today?
    You most certainly do

I've been brought in to my old company to do some reports (which I actually predicted they'd need last time I was here...so they're already done) So It's CUK for me all day long

How are you Zeity me old mucker? We've not spoken for a long time

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Morning Flubster

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge View Post
    Is this some kind of commemorative plate you send away for?
    Is there one of kittens, too?
    I like kittens.
    And yes, I can eat a whole one.
    Viz are "advertising" a "Celebrity Fat Racist C***" plate to mourn the passing of Bernard Manning, if that's any use.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I like kittens.
    MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm Kitten Tika

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Lucy on a plate

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
    Not anymore. I got 'some' this morning when Mrs Flubster didn't have a headache for a change, so cross-dressing dwarves are well and truly off the menu.

Now, Lucy on a plate is another thing....allegedly...
    I like kittens.

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    this cross-dressing dwarf thing, haven't you. Have we perhaps awakened an unexpected interest?
    Not anymore. I got 'some' this morning when Mrs Flubster didn't have a headache for a change, so cross-dressing dwarves are well and truly off the menu.

Now, Lucy on a plate is another thing....allegedly...

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    You've really latched onto

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
    Are you sure you're not just getting married to convince your other half/father/yourself that you are not gay/a cross dressing dwarf.
    this cross-dressing dwarf thing, haven't you. Have we perhaps awakened an unexpected interest?

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Are you sure you're not just getting married to convince your other half/father/yourself that you are not gay/a cross dressing dwarf.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Maybe RH should be reading This..
    One thing at a time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X