• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Indiana Jones - the next chapter what should it be called?"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Methuselah View Post
    None of the above. All series-makers should aspire to the good taste of Fawlty Towers: Make the right number of episodes for what you have to say, then stop.
    I fully agree. To celebrate Harrison Ford's 65th birthday they've just re-run the lot on TV here. I thought they were naff.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I'm sure it was a british one, not a yankee one. Have to pull the DVD out later and have another look I guess.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Oh come on, the people who know it's there would have a hard enough time finding it. If somebody tried to nick it they probably got a trunk of old clothes that was sitting in the place the ark should be when the ark is actually on aisle 735.

This is a British warehouse FFS!!!

Actually it was an American warehouse, not British, in Washington D.C. Wouldnt be hard to find in any case, just follow the smell of smouldering wood and melted faces.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Oh come on, the people who know it's there would have a hard enough time finding it. If somebody tried to nick it they probably got a trunk of old clothes that was sitting in the place the ark should be when the ark is actually on aisle 735.

Indiana Jones and the back of Sockpuppet's truck?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    They did in deed, but nowt to say it hasn't been nicked again, possibly by Fu Man Chu. Indiana Jones and the Yellow Peril any one?

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    If I remember correctly they found it in the first film and it was stuck in a warehouse. Wouldn't be much of an adventure going to look for it again...

Indiana Jones and the Wander Through a Warehouse Looking for Aisle 235....
    I wonder what happened to it after it got hid away in the warehouse. Did it ever start burning its way out of the box again? Or did some curious warehouse worker ever open it up and have their face melted*

* not on BBC or ITV screenings though

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    If I remember correctly they found it in the first film and it was stuck in a warehouse. Wouldn't be much of an adventure going to look for it again...

They did in deed, but nowt to say it hasn't been nicked again, possibly by Fu Man Chu. Indiana Jones and the Yellow Peril any one?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant -- Proably the 2nd best choice given the reunion with Karen Allen ( the love interest in Raiders ) that might hint that they are going full circle and looking once more for the Ark of the Covenant.

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    Indiana Jones and the Crumbling (NewLie) Edifice...

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Indiana Jones and the DaVinci code
    Indiana Jones and the PCG convention
    Indiana Jones - Baby Chef, Baby Chef, cooking is a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Indian Jones and the guest part on time team with Tony Robinson

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Well since all the good gags have been taken here are some (semi)serious thoughts...

Indiana Jones and the City of Gods -- This has been the long-rumored working title for the film, and the one most people think would be used. Out of the remaining five, it's by far the best.

Indiana Jones and the Destroyer of Worlds -- WTF? Okay, this one sounds more like aMarvel Comic Book than an Indiana Jones film. Unless, for some odd reason, Jones and co. hook up with Galactus or the Silver Surfer at some point.

Indiana Jones and the Fourth Corner of the Earth -- Too confusing. American audiances will spend most of the film trying to work out what it means, where it is and whether they should bomb it or not.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull -- Not bad as titles go, even if it does make me think of He-Man. Again, probably too confusing for the colonials -- there's a crystal, a kingdom, a skull; They may need to hand out asprin in the cinema's.

Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold -- Been done already. 1987 - Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold. Richard Chamberlain, Sharon Stone, ring any bells? Probably not.

Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant -- Proably the 2nd best choice given the reunion with Karen Allen ( the love interest in Raiders ) that might hint that they are going full circle and looking once more for the Ark of the Covenant.

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Indiana Jones Part V

Leave a comment:

• Dog_Yoghurt
    replied
    Indiana Jones and His Amazing Set of Drain Rods

Leave a comment:

• Dog_Yoghurt
    replied
    Indiana Jones, Three Rotarians and a Corned Beef Sandwich.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X