• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Thread"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

So did I. Seems NLYUK made a bit of extra cash that night.
    TMI

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

we had paid extra!
    So did I. Seems NLYUK made a bit of extra cash that night.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

So why did you all spank me?
    we had paid extra!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

last time NLyUK put you in the barrel everyone said you were a good boy!
    So why did you all spank me?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

I never behave myself
    last time NLyUK put you in the barrel everyone said you were a good boy!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

yep but she gave him a slap and he behaved himself.
    I never behave myself

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Did you get the fight you were hoping for?
    I was all up for it until I suddenly realised how huge rugby fans are .... and that's just the girls!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post

No fizz left by the time we got there sadly, so we nipped around the corner here instead.

https://coldbathbrewing.com

Excellent beers and some very nice cheese and charcuterie. Those who know MrsB will know she will have much preferred the beer to the fizzy wine anyway
    BTW congrats to MrsB for her achievement . Been 3 years since I stopped and still keep looking at PhDs, the bug bites hard! Glad you enjoyed the day, off to Rome in a few weeks (first time in 2 years), cheese and charcuterie very much on the agenda.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

yep but she gave him a slap and he behaved himself.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

so its your fault I can't get a ticket for my own graduation, this year is Masters too so we get them first then off to the bar while its empty and hoover up the free Champers!
    No fizz left by the time we got there sadly, so we nipped around the corner here instead.

https://coldbathbrewing.com

Excellent beers and some very nice cheese and charcuterie. Those who know MrsB will know she will have much preferred the beer to the fizzy wine anyway

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Was a cracking game, lots of sun, and a smidge too much cider!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Busy one this week, TFA.

MrsB's OU Graduation Ceremony this afternoon. Son + GF arrived last night. More family arriving this morning, then up to Harrogate for the ceremony, then food and beer etc.

Lazy Sunday before packing everyone back off home again.
    so its your fault I can't get a ticket for my own graduation, this year is Masters too so we get them first then off to the bar while its empty and hoover up the free Champers!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Well Bath beat London Irish
    Was a cracking game, lots of sun, and a smidge too much cider!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Well Bath beat London Irish

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Busy one this week, TFA.

MrsB's OU Graduation Ceremony this afternoon. Son + GF arrived last night. More family arriving this morning, then up to Harrogate for the ceremony, then food and beer etc.

Lazy Sunday before packing everyone back off home again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X