• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Not being reported in the right wing press..."

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Just want to check, does anyone know if the senior Tory MP who was spiking drinks and sexually assaulting his victims is the same one as this rapist, or is another one, and we have to forget about it because the faithful Wailers tell us to?
    Alleged rapist.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Just want to check, does anyone know if the senior Tory MP who was spiking drinks and sexually assaulting his victims is the same one as this rapist, or is another one, and we have to forget about it because the faithful Wailers tell us to?
    Ask Jim the plumber?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    I wouldn't put the Telegraph & Times in the same column. I would rather read woman's own than the Telegraph. Used to like it when the Indy was a proper paper. I used to alternate between that and the Times. I used to disagree and agree in fairly equal measure. Times has better obits and sport though.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If the Canary is the one I'm thinking of, putting it alongside the Mirror is quite inaccurate; it should be about 3 columns to the left on its own!
    And to balance, put Guido on the other side.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    If the Canary is the one I'm thinking of, putting it alongside the Mirror is quite inaccurate; it should be about 3 columns to the left on its own!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    You're not going to like independent research...

I think I need to read The Mirror and The Fail more to balance myself out.....

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Colourful graphs and big pointy arrows, what is this the climate change thread?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Slightly older (2013)...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    You're not going to like independent research...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

I just assume if they have a pay-wall they must be right-wing, because left-wing would be free So Telegraph and FT.com
    Metro and The Standard aren't left wing.

Independent isn't right wing.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

I just assume if they have a pay-wall they must be right-wing, because left-wing would be free So Telegraph and FT.com
    the slave keeps putting out the begging bowl.

The wail has lots of ads, but no idea I use an ad blocker.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

There are a few more cases which I couldn't be bothered to mention - though one is mentioned in the article - which explains why the MP can't be named.

In short unless an adult is charged they can't be named in the media, including social media, due to reputation damage.
    He appears to have been named on here, and by a Mod, no less. Hopefully Admin (and more importantly, lawyers for the aforementioned MP) won't notice...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

You wouldn't believe me if I did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X