• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Trump should just have joined CUK"

Collapse

• edison
    replied
    I expect a Trump fan will buy the NFT of his first post for $10m any day soon...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Maybe I should put my surname in as "Lockwood" and see if anyone notices.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Wonder how long I could post under the name Adolph before I get banned?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Maybe that's where we should go for a summer holiday this year? Start booking now...
    Come on, many of the group will be there for real as soon as they can get in

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Maybe that's where we should go for a summer holiday this year? Start booking now...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    started a topic Trump should just have joined CUK

Trump should just have joined CUK

Donald Trump's social-media platform, Truth Social, has launched, in a limited form, on the US Apple App Store.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FLq8dzuWUAMNyid?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	4205979

If he wanted a place to share extremist right-wing rhetoric and unsubstantiated nonsense, surely he could''ve directed his followers here for free. We could do with some new blood.

Working...
X