• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Inside and outside alcohol"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
    When I am doing Inside IR35 work I am having to drink Tenants Super lager or Lidl own brand. When I am working on outside stuff I drink Birra Morretti or Dom Perignon. Who do I claim of expenses of my walk between either my home office or kitchen back from for collecting the different deliveries? The brolly or my limited Co?
    I have asked my accountant honest!
    Wow, you're one of those fabled high day rated contractors I hear about but have never met in real life ... Tenants Super you say? My rate only affords me white lightening, but that is good enough to numb the pain of users and their 'stories'.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

I simply made sure that I went to school with Boris. None of these rules seem to apply to me.

2 plus 2 = 5. It must be true because it's in print.

Can I interest you in an NHS contract?
    Well I do run a pub...

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    You raise a good point.

I have a butler to serve my beverages and I'm not sure if my LtdCo can pay him if I happen to be doing work on my inside gig at the time he brings me my morning gin.

My accountant gave the the number of an adviser but I must have taken it down wrong as when I called they said something about rehab.
    I simply made sure that I went to school with Boris. None of these rules seem to apply to me.

2 plus 2 = 5. It must be true because it's in print.

Can I interest you in an NHS contract?

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    You raise a good point.

I have a butler to serve my beverages and I'm not sure if my LtdCo can pay him if I happen to be doing work on my inside gig at the time he brings me my morning gin.

My accountant gave the the number of an adviser but I must have taken it down wrong as when I called they said something about rehab.
    I would report that accountant to their professional association. Fancy giving you the number for rehab for engaging in a morning's gin drinking!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    You raise a good point.

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    started a topic Inside and outside alcohol

Inside and outside alcohol

When I am doing Inside IR35 work I am having to drink Tenants Super lager or Lidl own brand. When I am working on outside stuff I drink Birra Morretti or Dom Perignon. Who do I claim of expenses of my walk between either my home office or kitchen back from for collecting the different deliveries? The brolly or my limited Co?
    I have asked my accountant honest!

Working...
X