• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pick your exit tune"

Collapse

• saptastic
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI

Eminem - when im gone

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Surely this by the Spear of Destiny?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Gloria Gaynor - I will survive. Ever the optimist, me...

Elton John's 'I'm Still Standing', surely?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Gloria Gaynor - I will survive. Ever the optimist, me...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

If the Slade Christmas song didn't exist, it would give the radio more airtime for Cliff Richard and Paul McCartney tough...

Anyone suffering yet?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

They just do it better, a bit more feck you in it (unsubtle hint alert). Just like George Michael's version of The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face is better that Roberta Flack's original imho. Anyway I can never forgive Noddy for that bloody awful Xmas song we have to endure every year!
    If the Slade Christmas song didn't exist, it would give the radio more airtime for Cliff Richard and Paul McCartney tough...

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

You should actually be killed for suggesting anyone play the Oasis version. At least play the correct and original.
    They just do it better, a bit more feck you in it (unsubtle hint alert). Just like George Michael's version of The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face is better that Roberta Flack's original imho. Anyway I can never forgive Noddy for that bloody awful Xmas song we have to endure every year!

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    c mon feel the noize - oasis, v.loud and just as they light the burners! Then missus to scatter a thimble full in the Foro Romano.
    You should actually be killed for suggesting anyone play the Oasis version. At least play the correct and original.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

That song is on my (thankfully short) list of ones that makes me cry every time I hear it. I have to occupy myself with other things when it comes on
    It's on my "songs to listen to when feeling depressed" playlist

Along with other little gems such as Mazzy Star - Into Dust, Gary Moore - Empty Rooms and Elegeion - Scars.

Thinking about it - maybe I'll just request the whole playlist gets used for me

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

That's the problem, I said it my way but he said it better.

Very good warty.

Although it seems to have been lost on Vetran

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Well Dhoogy didn't
    That's the problem, I said it my way but he said it better.

Very good warty.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Did he say it his way?
    Well Dhoogy didn't

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I can't take credit for it, someone else expressed it much better and it always stuck with me.
    Did he say it his way?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X