• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nationwide Building Society House Price Index September 21"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

You need to organise it first. My attempt was a damp squib
    I'll move house and see how much spare time I have. I'm also starting a new job on Monday, 5 days a week which is going to be a shock as been on 2 days mostly for the past 3+ years

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    * free drink only available to those who have never insulted me on here. Should be a nice cheap round
    If you post that list in advance I'll know who to be

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post

I look forward to that

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Exchanged this week and moving in 2 weeks. Down 'pricing' so hopefully selling towards the top of the market. Nice little earner, so I guess I that I should thank the Tories for boosting the housing market

The drinks are on me* at the Xmas party

* free drink only available to those who have never insulted me on here. Should be a nice cheap round
    I look forward to that

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

You need to organise it first. My attempt was a damp squib

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    House price crash forum said prices would collapse for the last 15 years....

Leave a comment:

• NowPermOutsideUK
    replied
    Let’s see if house prices continue to climb. At this rate a two bed flat will be one million pounds by 2030. I just feel something will give and the whole thing buckles but time will tell

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Exchanged this week and moving in 2 weeks. Down 'pricing' so hopefully selling towards the top of the market. Nice little earner, so I guess I that I should thank the Tories for boosting the housing market

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Only compounding 10% p.a. this is not acceptable!

Leave a comment:

• Nationwide Building Society House Price Index September 21

Key points:

(Taken from the Nationwide website)
    • Annual house price growth eased back to 10.0%, from 11.0% in August.
    • Prices little changed month-on-month, after taking account of seasonal factors
    • Wales and Northern Ireland the strongest performing regions in Q3, London the weakest
    • Cost of typical mortgage as share of take home pay above long run average in 10 of 13 UK regions, up from 1 pre-pandemic (see p2)

Makes for an interesting read with Wales & N. Ireland being the strongest performing regions.

Unsurprisingly, London is the weakest performer as many continue to move out in search of the perfect work from home property (ie dedicated office, garden and parking).

Full report here:

https://www.nationwidehousepriceinde...fc-7rpqy-3ngh0

Working...
X