• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Well she has some front! Page 3 level."

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    I thought she was late 20s, apparently she is 31 and studying Politics in Brighton.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

Hey LM I'm no oil painting but I get my kit off when appropriate, skinny dipping etc is just reminding you are alive! Women obviously cry out in delight!

Remember to seduce a man -- a woman has to just turn up naked and bring beer. Most of us are easy to please!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Good on her. She has a nice figure so may as well flaunt it to draw attention to whatever it is she's drawing attention to.

Pretty sure if I had gone there and gotten my kit off to flaunt my wonky boobs and cellulite there'd be arrests made and demands to cover up for the sake of the children's mental health.

Leave a comment:

• hairymouse
    replied
    Look at her facial expressions, she looks so sad. I can totally see why she's doing this to attract attention and light social media on fire, but she sure doesn't look like she's enjoying it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post

I thought I was a dirty old man. I have changed my mind and you take the biscuit
    Nah wasn't a boarding school boy, my parents didn't want to get rid of me

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	47005577-9918587-image-m-8_1629733378528.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	347.3 KB
ID:	4179316

everyone's favourite protesters off again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Pall-Mall.html
    I thought I was a dirty old man. I have changed my mind and you take the biscuit

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    More pictures needing review

Name:	47091733-9925553-A_topless_protester_wearing_Extinction_Rebellion_stickers_over_h-a-28_1629910478353.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	4179725

Name:	47091743-9925553-The_topless_demonstrator_is_joined_by_a_man_for_a_photograph_dur-a-38_1629910478363.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	231.5 KB
ID:	4179726

Tis one let aTw cook for her

Name:	47083401-9925553-Some_played_dead_in_the_road_while_others_dressed_up_as_trees_an-a-41_1629910478367.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	4179727

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

It appears so.

Name:	T5FETM.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	4179529
    One can never be sure, but I'm not convinced one could safely conclude the topless guy on the right is trans!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

So the images weren't removed when they posted them all over social media?
    I don't know. I haven't gone looking for them

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

And they can actually demonstrate rather than immediately get locked up for public indecency?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

That's interesting. I wonder why they decided to cover up. Handy place to put the stickers (most probable)? Solidarity with those with boobs (unlikely)?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

It appears so.
    That's interesting. I wonder why they decided to cover up. Handy place to put the stickers (most probable)? Solidarity with those with boobs (unlikely)?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I'm glad to see she covered up those seditious nipples. Can't expose female nipples, only male nipples are allowed out.

I wonder if that holds true for trans people?
    It appears so.

Name:	T5FETM.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	4179529

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I look at that picture of her and the first thing that pops in to my mind is how much her house is worth...

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    They're allowed expose zero or one only. Surprisingly, very binary.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I'm glad to see she covered up those seditious nipples. Can't expose female nipples, only male nipples are allowed out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X