• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If you ain't double jabbed, you"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Listening to the radio.

"I am happy to take the vaccine once the trials have been done."
    Honestly, you can't believe they'd be so dangerous as to start using it before doing trials*

Leave a comment:

• tazdevil
    replied
    Listening to the radio.

Happy to die whilst the guinea pigs live

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Listening to the radio.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost It View Post
    Hope you are right.... sadly some people believe what they see on social media.

I'm deemed high risk for obvious reasons, she was mad keen for me to get my jabs but doesn't think she want's to "risk her periods being messed up" or some such crap.

Can't force them can you?
    This might help, I know its the wail but its reported in all the local rags too.

Self-confessed vaccine sceptic, 34, who said 'if he could turn back time he would' dies from Covid | Daily Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

I'm deemed high risk for obvious reasons, she was mad keen for me to get my jabs but doesn't think she want's to "risk her periods being messed up" or some such crap.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lost It
    replied
    Lost It Sorry your daughter is a fool. If she is working then when she comes across someone with Long Covid who isn't "old" or someone who has had Covid more than once, then she will get jabbed.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

I was trying to keep it classy!

I'm sure you did catch more, if you can sink to touching MF's stuff , then NLyUK would look like the Virgin Mary.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post

I probably caught more diseases in nightclubs than restaurants, although I did tend to frequent some nightclubs in the Watford area...
    I was trying to keep it classy!

I'm sure you did catch more, if you can sink to touching MF's stuff , then NLyUK would look like the Virgin Mary.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

The staff are probably paid better at Bagleys.

To be fair I probably swapped more spittle with strangers in a nightclub than a restaurant. YMMV.
    I probably caught more diseases in nightclubs than restaurants, although I did tend to frequent some nightclubs in the Watford area...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Maybe I've been to the wrong nightclubs in my yoof. I see no similarity between Bagley's at King's Cross (those were the days) and Le Gavroche, for example.
    The staff are probably paid better at Bagleys.

To be fair I probably swapped more spittle with strangers in a nightclub than a restaurant. YMMV.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I do enjoy the nightclub owners claiming "there's absolutely no difference between visiting nightclub or having dinner at a restaurant." That takes delusion to a whole new level.

Maybe I've been to the wrong nightclubs in my yoof. I see no similarity between Bagley's at King's Cross (those were the days) and Le Gavroche, for example.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Our d000gh doesn't do city and town centres....
    I am glad not to live somewhere they need bouncers on the pub door. But I do remember those pubs were not the same as nightclubs.

I do enjoy the nightclub owners claiming "there's absolutely no difference between visiting nightclub or having dinner at a restaurant." That takes delusion to a whole new level.

Leave a comment:

• Scorp1
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I've seen a horse wear a hat but that doesn't mean it's statistically significant.
    I wondered where that smell was coming from !

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Our d000gh doesn't do city and town centres....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X