• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If you go into the mountains today you are sure of a big surprise. - NSFW?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Little winky View Post
    I love the Daily Mail
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Daily Mail

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    The underwear on a couple of them looks very much like that sold by Atelier Bordelle. It's only good for slim women, so I don't wear it.
    Love comes in different sizes - this covers it!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

that is a bit dark...

mind me, I was implying other parts being strapped to the face.
    possibly but that was where my mind went when I saw your post.

I am a bit confused, at first you suggest they work in a strip club and are "hoing around on a mountain" then you assume she would like you to perform a sex act with her?

Does that normally work for you ? Insulting girls and calling them sluts then get straight to business? Last time I tried that I was 11.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    The underwear on a couple of them looks very much like that sold by Atelier Bordelle. It's only good for slim women, so I don't wear it.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    that is a bit dark...

mind me, I was implying other parts being strapped to the face.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Garland View Post

a man has to have standards... I've heard they tend to decline with age so I have sympathy for your.

But still, I can't see anything gracious in hoing around in your underwear on a mountain.

The blonde seems decent though, I think I'd wear her as a mask.

They all seem perfectly nice ladies, doing good, you stick with your paid company.

ah now I see you

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9bc0b52...4-62691e148305

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I wonder who liked the second pic.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

if only your mothers had been as prudish as you the world would be a better place!
    a man has to have standards... I've heard they tend to decline with age so I have sympathy for your.

But still, I can't see anything gracious in hoing around in your underwear on a mountain.

The blonde seems decent though, I think I'd wear her as a mask.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EjAHfk7WAAAAwS7?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	4166479

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    If you put a charity box in a strip joint can you call that 'a family friendly place'?
    Everything should be fine as long as it is for charity.
    if only your mothers had been as prudish as you the world would be a better place!

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    If you put a charity box in a strip joint can you call that 'a family friendly place'?
    Everything should be fine as long as it is for charity.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    The mountain gods will not be happy.
    You have something against twin peaks?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    So you fancy slappers. You have no class.
    Pretty sure all of them would kick YOU out of bed!

4 ladies raising money for charity by wearing the equivalent of bikinis hardly suggests they are easy.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    The mountain gods will not be happy.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    So you fancy slappers. You have no class.
    So, you're a misogynist. You have no class.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X