• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Official Contractor Lifestyle (the day after retirement)"

Collapse

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post

That is very cool.
    Thanks Greg!

Leave a comment:

• GregRickshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    I want something very stylish, zero emissions of course because of the Climate Catastrophe, coupe, two seats.

Probably one of these beauties

https://ev-database.uk/car/1230/Smart-EQ-fortwo-coupe

That is very cool.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    I want something very stylish, zero emissions of course because of the Climate Catastrophe, coupe, two seats.

Oh Dear, how sad.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Aston Martin DBS. Far classier pieces of kit. They scream "smug bar steward" rather than the penis-compensators from Italy.

Leave a comment:

• ravenshaw
    replied
    AtW's new Ferrari.

Click image for larger version

Name:	303131A200000578-3400737-The_bonnet_of_the_Ferrari_458_Italia_was_completely_crumpled_in_-a-1_1452864207887.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	4164266

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I can afford one... but I'd rather get something that won't spend a lot of time in the garage. So that'll be a Porsche.
    Because most of the time it will be in a ditch...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I'd probably get an Aston Martin Vantage in Concours Blue

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    Now that I can test drive them properly again, a new SUV with the appropriate adaptations will be ordered shortly

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I can afford one... but I'd rather get something that won't spend a lot of time in the garage. So that'll be a Porsche.

Leave a comment:

• The Official Contractor Lifestyle (the day after retirement)

Ferrari Pitches $500,000 Hybrid Supercar as a Bargain for Daily Driving

The 2021 Ferrari SF90 Stradale Hybrid is fast, powerful, and fun. Just don’t try to change the radio station.

The main thing Ferrari will tell you about the 2021 Ferrari SF90 Stradale is how much of a bargain it is.

The arithmetic requires some squinting around the edges of elitism and a healthy injection of relative logic. It goes like this: The two-door coupe is the second hybrid from Modena, Italy’s crown jewel, the first being the La Ferrari of 2013. That car, which had 950 horsepower, cost more than €1 million ($1.2 million) when it debuted, and examples today sell for $4 million (and an additional million for the convertible version). The new SF90 Stradale, with 986 horsepower, starts at the breezy bargain basement price of $507,300. (One fine distinction: The SF90 is a plug-in hybrid, while the LaFerrari does not plug-in.)”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...&sref=o1Dqf087

What flashy motor would you get to celebrate the end of decades of contracting grind?

Working...
X