• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "is there anybody out there?"

Collapse

• Jarman
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    That is exactly what I was thinking about

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Just asking for a mate, is the neighbour a biological female an a goer with low standards?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

70+ I'm afraid
    There's many a good tune played on an old fiddle
    old people have sex too.

but 70+ is a bit old for me.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

Just asking for a mate, is the neighbour a biological female with natural blonde collar and cuffs and 40 - 60 yrs?
    70+ I'm afraid

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    I have forgotten how to interact with people
    not that I knew it before

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied

I got nosey old neighbours too, but thankfully not too cranky and one of them likes to bake cakes and bring them round to cheer me up
    Just asking for a mate, is the neighbour a biological female with natural blonde collar and cuffs and 40 - 60 yrs?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Not wanting to make light of your situation, with which I sympathise, but the end of lockdown is also not great for those us wanting to keep their cranky old nosey neighbours at arms length!
    I got nosey old neighbours too, but thankfully not too cranky and one of them likes to bake cakes and bring them round to cheer me up

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    .. Strangely the end of lockdown is not great for those of us grieving and having no one to take out.
    Not wanting to make light of your situation, with which I sympathise, but the end of lockdown is also not great for those us wanting to keep their cranky old nosey neighbours at arms length!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

FTFY, your wife is one lucky girl!
    We know a NSFW song about that.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    I'm lurking mostly. Having some dark moments so trying to avoid posting too much. Strangely the end of lockdown is not great for those of us grieving and having no one to take out.
    Hang in there mate, try to get out somewhere everyday even the paper shop.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Counting down just one last day til I get down for a weeks holiday!
    FTFY, your wife is one lucky girl!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I'm lurking mostly. Having some dark moments so trying to avoid posting too much. Strangely the end of lockdown is not great for those of us grieving and having no one to take out.
    Sorry to hear that grief for a loved one can feel all consuming. Maybe its a time to get out there and help other people? I know it sounds odd but feeling useful does really help with grief, plenty of charities would really love the compassion you can bring to the table. I was a voluntary youth leader and it really helped me through my grief.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    well at least she doesn't get a sore throat NSFW?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/01/mum-d...irus-12639469/

Tracy, a personal trainer from Aylesbury, said: ‘I found a free and vegan-friendly alternative method to boost the body’s immune system. You don’t always know what is in pharmaceutical medicine – it is much better for the body to drink something that doesn’t contain chemicals.

‘It isn’t much different to a mother breastfeeding her newborn to give them the nutrients they need. It isn’t for everyone but it is packed full of vitamins and I haven’t had a cold or flu ever since drinking it in 2017 – I also put it on my face to clear up my skin.’ She says the quantity depends on how hydrated my boyfriend is on the day (Picture: Caters)

The remedy has not been verified by the World Health Organisation. The NHS and UK government advise people stay at home to avoid getting the virus. Tracy continued: ‘It is best to consume semen as close to production as possible to get the most nutrients and benefits.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Counting down just one last day til I get down South for a weeks holiday!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

I've known a few people who have gone through a huge loss in their lives over lockdown. It's been a very difficult time for them.

I hope time helps you move on.

Have you thought about going on Naked Attraction?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X