• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cruising is coming home"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Cool ... but are these inside or outside contracts? And I'm not taking less than £550 p/d
    Doing favours for sailors? If you're hoping for £550 a day, I think you should expect quite a lot of 'inside'...

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

You need to be careful with your phraseology, unless its a Freudian slip, as 'to cover' is a term in dog breeding! But each to their own!
    Whoops.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by GJABS View Post

The dogs are the cover story - in case the wife asks
    You need to be careful with your phraseology, unless its a Freudian slip, as 'to cover' is a term in dog breeding! But each to their own!

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

It's the dog walkers I sympathise with.
    The dogs are the cover story - in case the wife asks

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
    Given the US CDC attitude to the cruise companies and our vaccine success the cruise lines are bringing their ships to the UK for around Britain cruising and its a success. The cruises are selling out fast with many already fully booked and once the Americans find they can fly but not cruise they'll be flying here in droves to snap up any remaining cruises. It's boom time for the ports and if anyone wants a job I'm sure there's a staff shortage as getting the traditional crews out here may be problematic. Even Branson is bringing his ship home
    Cool ... but are these inside or outside contracts? And I'm not taking less than £550 p/d

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I suppose that means Hampstead Heath will ring to the sound of giggling and groaning from behind every bush at all hours!

It's the dog walkers I sympathise with.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    They'll be cruising for a bruising

Leave a comment:

• tazdevil
    started a topic Cruising is coming home

Cruising is coming home

Given the US CDC attitude to the cruise companies and our vaccine success the cruise lines are bringing their ships to the UK for around Britain cruising and its a success. The cruises are selling out fast with many already fully booked and once the Americans find they can fly but not cruise they'll be flying here in droves to snap up any remaining cruises. It's boom time for the ports and if anyone wants a job I'm sure there's a staff shortage as getting the traditional crews out here may be problematic. Even Branson is bringing his ship home

Working...
X