• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "DOOM: Jobs for the Young 'Uns"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    ouch I bet her back goes soon.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I want the Moderna one as that gives you big boobs and a tendency to croon country music tunes.
    OK so now I need to start singing?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Boobs that can sing. That's true scientific progress.
    No reason why not, when they can already hold up a table!

2021-03-31 Woman with 34GG breasts becomes a TikTok star with videos showing how she can hold up garden chairs, a water bottle and even a TABLE by placing them under her bust

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Maybe youngsters could get a job picking up litter they just leave?
    That sort of thing really riles me. It's pure laziness. It's not hard to take your rubbish away with you if there isn't a bin nearby.

And it's all age groups who do that. It seems people in the UK are quick to complain about places looking like a mess but utterly fail to realise that it's them causing it.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied

I want the Moderna one as that gives you big boobs and a tendency to croon country music tunes.
    Covid protection and a boob job. Kill two birds with one stone.

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Not just young people, I see plenty in their 30s and 40s leaving their crap behind in all sorts of places.

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied

Very droll

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Can you program robots in VB6?
    You are not the first to ask this.

https://www.robotshop.com/community/...ol-arm/15755/2

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied

Boobs that can sing. That's true scientific progress.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    With the rollout Covid jab, over 50% of adult humans in the UK are already (Gates') robots.
    It’s all happening as Simon had foreseen...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    We just need Universal Income for all. AI and robots do all the work and 99% of humans don't need jobs.
    Can you program robots in VB6?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

With the rollout Covid jab, over 50% of adult humans in the UK are already (Gate's) robots.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied

We just need Universal Income for all. AI and robots do all the work and 99% of humans don't need jobs.
    With the rollout Covid jab, over 50% of adult humans in the UK are already (Gates') robots.
    Last edited by Paralytic; 31 March 2021, 09:55.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Bring on 0 day working week!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X