• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Biden

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Biden"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
    You are simultaneously claiming that Biden is so senile he can't remember anything and that he's spending 5 days remembering stuff.
    Evidently he's got better memory than you.

Leave a comment:

• hairymouse
    replied
    Have you forgotten that they actually got Trump to take this test and he bragged about how hard it was and how smart he was for passing it? A test that is so easy they only give it to people when they are pretty far gone.

Leave a comment:

• hairymouse
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Biden disappeared for 5 days before each debate to memorise segments of talk to agreed questions.
    You are simultaneously claiming that Biden is so senile he can't remember anything and that he's spending 5 days remembering stuff.

I've got new for you, anyone who is as senile as you think Biden is could spend 5 years trying to remember enough knowledge to participate in the G7 summit and wouldn't be any closer at the end. They can try all they want, it just doesn't work.

Do you remember that fabulous debate where senile Biden was going to be shown up for the loser he is by Emperor Trump? How did that work out?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

You have to be Trump for this to work
    May work for Biden for a bit...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Worked for Trump.
    You have to be Trump for this to work

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Dementia patients start to become aggressive, it's a defined stage. Him losing his tulip and getting aggressive on the reporter is a signal to people that it is getting worse.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    now he is shouting abuse at journalists
    Worked for Trump.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Biden disappeared for 5 days before each debate to memorise segments of talk to agreed questions. It was clear he was struggling to remember stuff and forgot what he was saying several times.

From what went on in the last 10 days it looks pretty obvious there is no way he could repeat that now, he is declining very quickly.

He will have agreed to handover to Harris between 2022 and 2024, but now he is shouting abuse at journalists I think the plan is going to change very quickly. It's going to be a blood bath of back stabbing.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

So Trump wants it proved that he got beaten in the debates and the election by someone with dementia?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

It's happening...
    Good boy, minnie. Yes you are.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

It's happening...

Ex-Trump doctor turned GOP lawmaker wants Biden to take cognitive test | TheHill

They will of course downplay this guy but he was the presidential doctor for Obama and Trump. Biden was all of the shop the last couple of weeks and we are now past the stage where they can hide it.

We are maybe weeks away from this coming to a conclusion. Possibly a big democrat will admit this has to be dealt with and sign the letter.
    So Trump wants it proved that he got beaten in the debates and the election by someone with dementia?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I give it 4 months till you never see him again.
    24 March 2021, 11:18, so exactly on 24 July 2021, 11:18 mods should ban ministroke so that we never see him again.

Why wait?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I give it 4 months till you never see him again.
    It's happening...

Ex-Trump doctor turned GOP lawmaker wants Biden to take cognitive test | TheHill

They will of course downplay this guy but he was the presidential doctor for Obama and Trump. Biden was all of the shop the last couple of weeks and we are now past the stage where they can hide it.

We are maybe weeks away from this coming to a conclusion. Possibly a big democrat will admit this has to be dealt with and sign the letter.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I suspect due to her age she is post-menopausal which is why she doesn't take tulip from anyone.

Be afraid, very afraid she is coming for men like you...
    Don't be afraid hold her beer!

Why have I now got a picture in my head of Kamala sucking a lollipop?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I was commenting on the posters likely sex at birth.
    According to the woke, that's also not allowed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X