• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Trump urged to consider declaring martial law"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
    The lady admitted that she voted in her mother’s name because it was her mother’s dying wish to vote for Trump.
    And so your argument is that if it could happen with vote for Trump, then it could also happen for Biden, therefore election is fraudulent and Trump should be kept in place by his buddies in the Congress where they have less votes, but more delegations (which is what would matter here)?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Just because you've got a huge brain...
    It's almost completely smooth and white.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...146938034.html

There you go. It was proven but they declined to prosecute. It took me less than a minute to find.
    1 person. And it was a fraud for Trump. Not exactly the evidence you are trying to find that Biden stole the election is it mate?

Taking your previous logic I'd say that was evidence that we can use to extrapolate that all Trump's votes were fraudulent

You have no evidence of proven Biden fraud then?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The lady admitted that she voted in her mother’s name because it was her mother’s dying wish to vote for Trump.

Or are you some grammar nazi telling me it should be “proved”?
    So you mean “admitted”, rather than “proven”. Thanks for taking the time to correct your poor English.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Democracy Docket | Highlighting Suppressive Voting Laws & Practices | Marc Elias

Leave a comment:

• hugebrain
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You don’t know what ‘proven’ means, do you?

Or are you some grammar nazi telling me it should be “proved”?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That's DimPrawn's sockie, based on 'proven' evidence so far

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Finally the cavalry, I've felt my IQ suffered increase of at least -50 points...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

There you go. It was proven but they declined to prosecute. It took me less than a minute to find.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Just demonstrating it’s easy to find proven evidence of fraud in US elections.
    It's easy to find proven evidence that you are an imbecile.

But is that enough to section you?

Sadly no, but that's how it works legally.

Leave a comment:

• hugebrain
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    ... and is it material enough to change the election?

Well no. Trump won by more than one vote. Just demonstrating it’s easy to find proven evidence of fraud in US elections.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    ... and is it material enough to change the election?

Leave a comment:

• hugebrain
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Nope, can't find anything when I search Google for proven fraud in the US Election. Lots of conspiracy theories, all debunked, but no proven cases of fraud.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    The only US elections fraud going is the people trying to falsely claim it happened.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Not necessarily, but it does seem to be repeated (and worse) in all the machine counted votes, there are a lot of them, and in the postal votes that were illegal. A quick internet search should help, now that I’ve explained to you how the links work.
    Nope, can't find anything when I search Google for proven fraud in the US Election. Lots of conspiracy theories, all debunked, but no proven cases of fraud.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X