• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Goodbye old friend!"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I have a lot of ebay £1 final fee auctions that I've saved and are repurposing as stock arrives.
    You are a very experienced dirty spekulant...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Don't forget transaction costs (Paypal, Ebay fees etc)...
    I have a lot of ebay £1 final fee auctions that I've saved and are repurposing as stock arrives.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'm running a sideline business from Excel - mind you it's only recording the purchase and sale prices - with a running profit line that equals Mrs Eek's wages for the past 6 months.
    Don't forget transaction costs (Paypal, Ebay fees etc)...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    You are MF and ICMFP
    It's too clever for MF who prefers to scalp on allegedly expired cheap food stuffs, plus MF can't afford such a huge capital investment in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Nope supplying new consoles to people willing to pay well over the odds for them.
    You are MF and ICMFP

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    And that includes offshore loans?
    Nope supplying new consoles to people willing to pay well over the odds for them.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'm running a sideline business from Excel - mind you it's only recording the purchase and sale prices - with a running profit line that equals Mrs Eek's wages for the past 6 months.
    And that includes offshore loans?

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    They could modernise the Isle of Wight rail service with a few of them!
    I don't think IoW residents care too much about the trains, too busy pissed up and drugged up to care.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Or running a country using an Excel spreadsheet.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    Like using email to run all business functions?
    Or running a country using an Excel spreadsheet.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Evidence of when a tactical stopgap become the strategic long term solution!
    Like using email to run all business functions?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Nope - the IoW has those trains due to tunnels...
    Twas but a joke...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Nope - the IoW has those trains due to tunnels...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    FOG.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X