• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Best plant based / meat free burgers?"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Try the Maccies Quarterpounder Deluxe. At least there’s more veg in it than a normal one.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    As someone once said (I think scoots said it was Gandhi), if <insert deity of choice> did not want us to eat animals, why did he make them so tasty?
    You could say the same about human babies.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    And selfishly destroy the planet?

Will think about it....
    As someone once said (I think scoots said it was Gandhi), if <insert deity of choice> did not want us to eat animals, why did he make them so tasty?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I just wanted some suggestions of fake meat burgers to try, and now I'm an ignorant veggie.
    That's a little harsh. You're just ignorant.

Bloody murderous animal killing climate destroying monsters, the lot of you.
    Well, guilty to the former charge, not guilty to the second. But then, that's the ignorance showing up again.

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied

Will think about it....
    100 grams of meat a month will not destroy the planet but might save your personal sanity and health.

The planet only exists from your viewpoint. You can only verify your own existence. You shouldn't destroy the planet if you can avoid it but you should always take care of yourself first, that might be all that exists.

Infrequent meat eaters live longer than vegans with less disease (they live about the same as vegetarians and pescatarians who also live longer than vegans)

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    That's unfair - you got good suggestions including from some meat-eaters. I don't go out of my way to eat fake meat burgers as if I want a veggie burger I go for something completely different.
    It's only a bit of light-hearted General sockie trolling.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    That's unfair - you got good suggestions including from some meat-eaters. I don't go out of my way to eat fake meat burgers as if I want a veggie burger I go for something completely different.
    I did get good suggestions and ordered some for delivery. Then everyone piled in as usual here....

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I just wanted some suggestions of fake meat burgers to try, and now I'm an ignorant veggie.

You lot are hard work.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Ah so you're one of the ignorant vegetarians. Cut your meat intake 99%... everything is awful. Get that last 1%, suddenly everything is perfect.

You lot are hard work.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Veggies aren't vegans.

The majority of veggies won't tell you they are one.
    That's because they'll get abused by the vegans.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Will think about it....
    Ah so you're one of the ignorant vegetarians. Cut your meat intake 99%... everything is awful. Get that last 1%, suddenly everything is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    Do you have kids?
    I do have children yes. I know, I destroyed the planet there too.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Cheers, Greta.

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied

Will think about it....
    Do you have kids?

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Just have a burger once a month as a treat.

Will think about it....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X