• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: No kissing NAT!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No kissing NAT!"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Either outcome is good.
    Just get down to it? Good idea. I'll let my wife know.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Are you telling NAT not to kiss the populace, or telling the populace to not kiss NAT? The lack of a comma suggests the latter.

Either outcome is good.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Schwyz. Also known as Canton Congo - The Heart of Darkness. Nah - I'm in the sunlit uplands of Basel Brush Land.

Methinks the yodeller doth protest too much.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Schwyz. Also known as Canton Congo - The Heart of Darkness. Nah - I'm in the sunlit uplands of Basel Brush Land.

It's interesting. Due to the way Switzerland is set up, it'd be easy to isolate just a village/town. Usually, there's only a couple of roads connecting the community to foreign world. Initially, the Federal Government was ceded control, but at the moment, each Canton sets it's own control measures individually. So the city of Basel mandates wearing of masks in shops, but the outside the city, you don't have to.

Not better than the UK. Just quite different. Apropos nothing - we just found at the back of the freezer, our last packet of the proper British sausages we bought in the summer. Nom. None of this 100% meat nonsense!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Not sure I'd want to. Mind you, can't be too fussy at my age,
    Never again after he thrust his tongue in my tonsils after he had beer and cheese fondue.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    No kissing NAT!
    Not sure I'd want to. Mind you, can't be too fussy at my age,

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic No kissing NAT!

No kissing NAT!

Yodelling 'superspreader' concert is blamed for turning Swiss region into a covid hotspot | Daily Mail Online

Yodelling 'superspreader' concert is blamed for turning Swiss region into a covid hotspot

• Concert with 600 people is believed to have made Schwyz canton virus hotspot
    • The audience were asked to social distance, but mask-wearing was not required
    • Studies have shown that singing can spread coronavirus-infected droplets

oi NAT what have you been up to?

Working...
X