• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I’m off and flouncing into the sunset."

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No one is worse off than you. Sorry.
    There's always Bean.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I find doom posts can be quite invigorating, sort of like jumping into freezing water (not that I'd try that)

And it's always reassuring to know someone is worse off than oneself.
    No one is worse off than you. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Come back from in a month or so.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I find doom posts can be quite invigorating, sort of like jumping into freezing water (not that I'd try that)

And it's always reassuring to know someone is worse off than oneself.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Just stay in TPD and you'll be grand

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Is this now known as 'Doing a Grayling'?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    You should have stuck to the animal threads.

All the ones I posted the animals were enjoying themselves.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    This makes me glum...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I do Signal rather than WhatsApp (well, trying to but weaning people off the Faceache ecosystem is difficult)

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Wuss. Can't handle the heat.

(pm sent).

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    F.O.W.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    started a topic I’m off and flouncing into the sunset.

I’m off and flouncing into the sunset.

In the words of SueEllen if you don’t like it then you know what to do. So I’m flouncing out of here.

If you would like to keep in touch pm me your email or WhatsApp details.

I find the general doom, gloom and negativity a bit draining, worse I sometimes find myself contributing to it.

Keep invoicing and thanks for the books.

Working...
X