• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boris Johnson to resign"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    I went to somewhere similar, the Anglo European but it was in Essex
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    The European School in Uccle Belgium.
    Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Ursula went to Eton too?

The European School in Uccle Belgium.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Ursula went to Eton too?
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Fun fact: Yours truly went to the same school as Boris & Ursula, I was reminded of this when being interviewed by Japanese TV in 2019. What came out of the interview was that he was actually quite cool at school, although I do not remember this - I was way too young..

I am sure that he is a c*** now, and your assessment of how he operates is pretty spot on.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
    I had a zoom chat with a good mate of mine last night. He is a freelance political lobbyist/analyst/consultant. Advises massive companies on political stuff for a living.

He reckons Boris officially gone by April. He says we will see less of Boris after the new year with the rest of the cabinet doing much more and he will string out his departure. Apparently there are massive breaks in the cabinet at the moment. He reckons Boris isn't actually doing very much these days and leaving it all to others. His view is that Boris should go now based on this but it won't happen because of what Boris is - a c***!
    Fun fact: Yours truly went to the same school as Boris & Ursula, I was reminded of this when being interviewed by Japanese TV in 2019. What came out of the interview was that he was actually quite cool at school, although I do not remember this - I was way too young..

I am sure that he is a c*** now, and your assessment of how he operates is pretty spot on.

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Hmmm.. I suppose that now he’s got a deal there will be very lucrative opportunities coming up that won’t involve hard work.
    Theres also the big rumour (been around since June/July) that he is struggling financially on just his PM salary of £150k PA.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I had a zoom chat with a good mate of mine last night. He is a freelance political lobbyist/analyst/consultant. Advises massive companies on political stuff for a living.

He reckons Boris officially gone by April. He says we will see less of Boris after the new year with the rest of the cabinet doing much more and he will string out his departure. Apparently there are massive breaks in the cabinet at the moment. He reckons Boris isn't actually doing very much these days and leaving it all to others. His view is that Boris should go now based on this but it won't happen because of what Boris is - a c***!
    Hmmm.. I suppose that now he’s got a deal there will be very lucrative opportunities coming up that won’t involve hard work.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

False.

Boris will only be Officially gone when I say so.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    He reckons Boris isn't actually doing very much these days and leaving it all to others.
    Isnt this normality for BJ?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    So when is he going?

When are the 1922 committee forcing him out?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    So when is he going?

When are the 1922 committee forcing him out?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Never trust a thread from SS starting "I think..."
    It's an SCPI*.

Strong Contrarian Pooper Indicator

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Never trust a thread from SS starting "I think..."

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I think we can all agree using the word 'trust' and 'Boris' in the same sentence is fooking hysterical.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    Never trust a sentence that begins "We all thought..." as it is usually wrong or at best, incredibly partisan.
    Um no, that's not what partisan means. I didn't imply anything good or bad about them. As the PMs presiding over Brexit, we DID all think they would be historically notable.
    Nice try though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X