• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "UK not ‘match fit’ for trade talks with New Zealand"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Was Gricer for or against Brexit?

Inquiring minds want to know
    Which version?

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Let's hope we don't have trouble negotiating a trade deal with the mighty Tonga or San Marino...

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Brexit again. FFS where are the useless remoaner mods!

Ah, I get it now.
    We've left. This is no longer about Brexit. This is a discussion on a trade deal the excellent UK Tory government is trying to negotiate with a weaker trade partner

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Was Gricer for or against Brexit?

Inquiring minds want to know

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Ah, I get it now.
    Silly. Admin is a brexiter.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Surely this is now post-Brexit where Britain flexes it's muscles on the world stage

Ah, I get it now.
    Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Ah, I get it now.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    And there's Marmite vs Sanitarium Marmite wars to be had.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Worryingly New Zealand's cheese consumption has dipped from a peak in 2016.

• New Zealand - per capita cheese consumption 2018 | Statista

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic UK not ‘match fit’ for trade talks with New Zealand

UK not ‘match fit’ for trade talks with New Zealand

“ New Zealand is “very frustrated” at the slow progress being made in striking a post-Brexit trade deal with the UK, the country’s deputy prime minister said today.

In a forthright assessment of the UK government’s capacity to negotiate new trading relationships, Winston Peters told Times Radio that the UK was not “match fit”.

He attacked Theresa May for not investing enough effort into rebuilding trading links with countries such as Australia and New Zealand and allowing “inertia” to set in.”

Winston Peters says UK not ‘match fit’ for trade talks with New Zealand | News | The Times

Trade deal with China will be real easy

Working...
X