• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Open letter to Admin...."

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

I'm pretty sure its not your shoddy mod work that will keep you from Heaven!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Damn you for banning Gricer - how could you?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    But you aren't doing anything about it despite endless threads proving it. Why not?

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Dear Admin,

Hope you are well, I hope that rash cleared up and they finally lifted the restraining orders.

Let's face it, IT contracting is now in its death throes, Covid-19 and IR35 are the final nail in the coffin, as is Boris and co opening the flood gates to cheap IT work permits.

I expect advertising is down, revenues are down and the point of running a website long gone.

Since the forum is now almost completely stocked with woke Liberal hand wringers, mentalists, permies, losers, fantasists, bitter moaning expats and sockies, my I gracefully suggest you pull the plug, and do the onlooking World a big favour.

Yours,

DimPrawn (purveyor of fine posts since 2005)

I am NOT a bitter moaning expat, a permie , woke or a sockie.

You can have the rest

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Over zealous?? We are knee deep in sockies.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    MF is now selling CUK sockie accounts in his Amazon shop, instant digital delivery, 3 for the price of 2, only whilst unlimited stocks last, hurry!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    The mods own/are the sockies?

No sockies, who needs mods....?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    You neglected to mention the fookwirted mods and their over zealous moderation
    It must be time for a refresh of these people, the board is dying

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Dear Admin,

Hope you are well, I hope that rash cleared up and they finally lifted the restraining orders.

Let's face it, IT contracting is now in its death throes, Covid-19 and IR35 are the final nail in the coffin, as is Boris and co opening the flood gates to cheap IT work permits.

I expect advertising is down, revenues are down and the point of running a website long gone.

Since the forum is now almost completely stocked with woke Liberal hand wringers, mentalists, permies, losers, fantasists, bitter moaning expats and sockies, my I gracefully suggest you pull the plug, and do the onlooking World a big favour.

Yours,

DimPrawn (purveyor of fine posts since 2005)
    You neglected to mention the fookwirted mods and their over zealous moderation
    It must be time for a refresh of these people, the board is dying

Leave a comment:

• KentDogWalker
    replied
    If you guys don't mind doxxing yourself and you trust me dm me your linkedin and i'll set you up on an online platform for knowledge sharing i'm making

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I was also on the forum before this, fat boy!

Of course you “were” - you still have not figured out how to embed images so that they work

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    2005! 2005!

You ******* newbie, coming in here as a johnny come lately and saying that the site is crap and died!

Well Ive been here since it started in 1999, and I can tell you, it died well before you got here!
    I was also on the forum before this, fat boy!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    2005! 2005!

You ******* newbie, coming in here as a johnny come lately and saying that the site is crap and died!

Well Ive been here since it started in 1999, and I can tell you, it died well before you got here!
    About 6 years then?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    As he's in quarantine won't he start a load of threads?
    Not if he gets banned first

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Or Accounting / Legal when PC gets back from Spain.
    As he's in quarantine won't he start a load of threads?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X