• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Well that was a surprise TV show ...."

Collapse

• ravenshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
    Yes, had a similar experience when I came back from working offshore for a few years and the first TV show I saw was some quiz show that involved Keith Chegwin running round in the noddy.
    Inneresting.

Originally posted by zoco View Post
    I'd be down that Englischer Garten all day long wandering round in the noddy, primed for a bit of action:
    Originally posted by Martin Bank Holiday View Post
    So is she going to attend PMQs in the noddy??
    Originally posted by Martin Bank Holiday View Post
    Strategically placed towels or completely in the noddy?
    Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    One of the floats is rumoured to feature some birds in the noddy.

Leave a comment:

• Excursion UK
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    Not quite sure how you can compare saturday night primetime viewing like Take Me Out to naked attraction!

One is a modern version of Blind date (without the blind bit)
    and the other is ...

I don't know what it is, other than grim. This was the FIRST tv show I saw, in the UK, after returning from 4 years offshore and I was not impressed!
    Yes, had a similar experience when I came back from working offshore for a few years and the first TV show I saw was some quiz show that involved Keith Chegwin running round in the noddy.

Iwas not impressed either.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Nope they don't care what they poke where. None of that we is hetro here.
    I like the idea of them presenting a straight man with a load of naked men and then shaming him as a bigot when he says he only likes girls. Maybe that's for when it needs more edge.
    They go on a date afterwards. Like Fernandos you have to guess if they played hide the sausage / whatever.
    I wouldn't be that surprised if the show ended as they start copping off on stage.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Is the "winner" allowed to say "oh, no thanks love" when that happens?

The one I saw it was a woman choosing men, so I assumed that was always the case?

Nope they don't care what they poke where. None of that we is hetro here.

They go on a date afterwards. Like Fernandos you have to guess if they played hide the sausage / whatever.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

The one I saw it was a woman choosing men, so I assumed that was always the case?
    No, all combinations catered for, see the episode info to pick the ones you want ogle:

Naked Attraction - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Yep when the seeker has reviewed all that is on offer they choose between the last two box occupiers whilst they too are in the nude.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    Not quite sure how you can compare saturday night primetime viewing like Take Me Out to naked attraction!

and the other is ...

I don't know what it is, other than grim. This was the FIRST tv show I saw, in the UK, after returning from 4 years offshore and I was not impressed!
    It is the corniness and desperation that joins the two, they are both just raw.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I happened across this ina arare foray into live TV a year or so back. Was genuinely surprised that even today, this got the go ahead.

I must have caught the end of the show because the presenter was chatting to a woman about whose willy she liked best, then the woman wopped her top off.

Yep when the seeker has reviewed all that is on offer they choose between the last two box occupiers whilst they too are in the nude.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Any cliffhangers at the end of a season?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I happened across this ina arare foray into live TV a year or so back. Was genuinely surprised that even today, this got the go ahead.

I must have caught the end of the show because the presenter was chatting to a woman about whose willy she liked best, then the woman wopped her top off.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    I watch it for research purpose only

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied

and the other is ...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Not seen that either .... may have to test that one tonight.

It will explain a lot you didn't want to know about desperation.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    It has been mentioned by me a few times.. Piercings and tats in places that look like they hurt.

Mrs V also likes "Take me out" I tend to just watch it open mouthed in shock.
    Not seen that either .... may have to test that one tonight.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Well guys, that just fecks me right off .... all this time you knew about this show and didn't feel the need to share with the rest of us?!? Just another example of the selfishness in society these days
    It has been mentioned by me a few times.. Piercings and tats in places that look like they hurt.

Mrs V also likes "Take me out" I tend to just watch it open mouthed in shock.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X