• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Race war vs. Class war"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I see the normal triggered xenophobes are out today. Must be the hot weather
    The heat aggravates their purple complexion.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    I see the normal triggered xenophobes are out today. Must be the hot weather

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    over-publicised news with different angles and crazy spins are good to take some of the tensions out of the population.
    After a while everyone people grow tired of the subject and mental block it. In spite of it being close to the quintessence of class struggle.

It is what it is.
    The irony is that here in the UK we pay TV license to be brainwashed.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I think it's been hijacked and politicized by the left and antifa. I saw the interview with the black cop who'd got racist abuse from a white BLM protester - the whole thing's getting ridiculous.

Here's the RT link to the article

‘You have the biggest nose I’ve ever seen’: Black Portland cop details racist abuse dished out by white BLM protesters — RT USA News

But it isn't about racism anymore, this is the democratic presidential campaign to elect a 'white male' instead of another 'white male'. The race issue has been abused and weaponized to try and prevent what happened in 2016 by silencing the opposition.

They are losing a lot of hearts and minds and will have themselves to blame if Trump wins again.

Completely with him on people having a different motive. That is becoming obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
    But the race war is the class war in disguise , as BLM has been infiltrated by the hard left. Seen BLM riots where there are more blacks in the police. Plenty of whites there rioting.
    I think it's been hijacked and politicized by the left and antifa. I saw the interview with the black cop who'd got racist abuse from a white BLM protester - the whole thing's getting ridiculous.

“It says something when you’re at a Black Lives Matter protest and you have more minorities on the police side than you have in a violent crowd,” Jackson explained. “You have white people screaming at black officers, ‘you have the biggest nose I’ve ever seen!’ You hear these things and you go, ‘are they gonna say something to this person?’ No.”
    Here's the RT link to the article

‘You have the biggest nose I’ve ever seen’: Black Portland cop details racist abuse dished out by white BLM protesters — RT USA News

But it isn't about racism anymore, this is the democratic presidential campaign to elect a 'white male' instead of another 'white male'. The race issue has been abused and weaponized to try and prevent what happened in 2016 by silencing the opposition.

They are losing a lot of hearts and minds and will have themselves to blame if Trump wins again.

Leave a comment:

• elsergiovolador
    replied
    I think it is a form of entertainment for bored billionaires.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
    But the race war is the class war in disguise , as BLM has been infiltrated by the hard left. Seen BLM riots where there are more blacks in the police. Plenty of whites there rioting.
    Which are the same crowd that appear at any anti establishment protest. BLM, Extinction Rebillion you name it. Just an excuse to go out and cause mayhem. I'll bet the BLM don't even want them there as they aren't helping anything.

Leave a comment:

• caffeine man
    replied
    Race war vs. Class war

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    The ruling class is allowing the race war so that the class war doesn't emerge.
    They do not care about the race, we are all slaves to them. wage slaves most of us.

Please change my mind...

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Not sure I could change your mind, agree with you. Though, I have sneaking suspicion that the ruling class doesn't really exist and it may be laughable that this bunch of inherited billionaires could form a coherent plan.
    They do have a largely coherent interest.

In terms of the original post, there is a long-standing argument that racism is one way of dividing ordinary people (others include social conservatism and patriotism), so that a section of them will vote against their own economic interests.

It's probably related to False consciousness - Wikipedia .

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    They do not care about the race, we are all slaves to them. wage slaves most of us.

Please change my mind...
    Not sure I could change your mind, agree with you. Though, I have sneaking suspicion that the ruling class doesn't really exist and it may be laughable that this bunch of inherited billionaires could form a coherent plan.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    started a topic Race war vs. Class war

Race war vs. Class war

Please change my mind...

Working...
X