• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Shamima begum DOOM

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Shamima begum DOOM"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    She asked me to pass on a message....

Does anyone want any ciggies bringing back ??

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I think she should be let in. But only if she changes her name to Ee, and moves to Yorkshire.

Ee Begum

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
    I came here to reply to the MrD post but somebody has deleted it.

Why? It wasn't racist ?
    Inneresting.

Leave a comment:

• Excursion UK
    replied
    I came here to reply to the MrD post but somebody has deleted it.

Why? It wasn't racist ?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Isnt she one of the bat-poo crazy ISIS women though? Strange she wants to leave.
    Fair point. She was moved due to the other bat-poo crazy ISIS women threatening to kill her.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I suspect the next time we see her some Pole will be chasing her with a narwhal's tusk.
    No , we will see her wearing a nice belt , ready to blow up

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I suspect the next time we see her some Pole will be chasing her with a narwhal's tusk.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    She asked me to pass on a message....

Does anyone want any ciggies bringing back ??

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So she is in an unsafe country where she can be killed anytime, seems imperative to return her back while the matter is being dealt with, otherwise who is going to go to prison if she dies there, that Home Office minister?
    She is safer in the camp than being among the IS nutcases that she went to on her own accord. She got to IS by being smuggled across a war zone. Had IS won, she would be happily living the life she wanted helping out with her fellow IS members cutting of heads, disembowelling victims and teaching kids how to kill fellow human beings.

Even though she was 15yo when she went to IS, she stayed on when she was an adult and she was an active member encouraging younger girls to join.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Isnt she one of the bat-poo crazy ISIS women though? Strange she wants to leave.
    I expect it's a bit like how it was hard in 1946 to find a German who had supported the Nazis.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I thought she'd been moved somewhere with fewer bat-poo crazy ISIS women?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    She is apparently still in the camp she did her interviews from.
    I thought she'd been moved somewhere with fewer bat-poo crazy ISIS women?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    If she can’t get to UK because airline won’t let her board without valid passport then it’s not her fault - her compensation for illegal politically motivated decision will run in the millions
    She could always hitch-hike most of the way, and swim the last bit.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    So she is in an unsafe country where she can be killed anytime, seems imperative to return her back while the matter is being dealt with, otherwise who is going to go to prison if she dies there, that Home Office minister?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Is she in a safe country right now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X